Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suv666

If I was Maguire I'd be pissed. £80m is very generous. Time to hand in a transfer request.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

It just keeps going up, poor Harry
Pretty sure it wont happen now, seems neither club want to lose face and bend over for the other. Pretty sure Dybala aint happening either (which in turn will balls up their move for Lukaku) and given I'm not sure if any actual interest in Fernandes I doubt he'll happen either.

MrSingh2002

If I was Maguire I'd be pissed. £80m is very generous. Time to hand in a transfer request.
You're right. It's transfer request time.

Leicester are clearly feckers. City are smart enough not to get involved after the Mahrez cost them 60m last year. Leicester are trying to make a name for themselves.

Dan_F

I don't doubt it, was just surprised at the disparity. For what it's worth I left Manchester to live in Spain the main reason being climate and culture.
My girlfriend is from Slovenia and I think we might eventually move there due to the weather and quality of life. Unfortunately I need to actually bother to learning the language properly before considering it though

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
This is what happened with AWB. The longer it went on and we were clearly in 'advanced talks' the journalists filled their papers with stories pushing the price up. In the end it was done for the initial price suggested

Anekdote

So Leicester is now the new Tottenham, did the owner of Leicester take some lessons from Levy? They are increasing the asking price each week. :lol:

Fergies Formula

How are Leicester taking the piss ? They have a value of their player which has stayed consistent with and we keep mucking them around with low ball offers when we have always known the magic number. They have made it quite clear they don’t need to sell and the asking price is fixed and wouldn’t be compromised. As far as I can see, us as fans should be frustrated with our negotiators who can’t get this deal over the line, when the end target has always stayed the same but we keep shooting wide with this pathetic form of negotiating.

The Bloody-Nine

You're right. It's transfer request time.

Leicester are clearly feckers. City are smart enough not to get involved after the Mahrez cost them 60m last year. Leicester are trying to make a name for themselves.
If he hands in a transfer request Leicester will just reject it. Totally pointless.

Tantum Ibrahim

Pretty sure it wont happen now, seems neither club want to lose face and bend over for the other. Pretty sure Dybala aint happening either (which in turn will balls up their move for Lukaku) and given I'm not sure if any actual interest in Fernandes I doubt he'll happen either.
At this rate, I'd be surprised if you were to say you see tomorrow coming.

Drawfull

My girlfriend is from Slovenia and I think we might eventually move there due to the weather and quality of life. Unfortunately I need to actually bother to learning the language properly before considering it though
I went with no Spanish at about the same time as Bale, as it happens. I'm not fluent, but speak well enough now in most situations. When you've no choice, you learn quickly (which probably explains Bale not learning it).

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
1 fricken week left and we still dont know whether there'll be incomings and outgoings. If we start off poorly... well it'll be another year wasted.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I am done trying to analyse this shit. What an absolute fecking mess. I doubt there's a single soul who knows what's going on or what's going to happen next, Woody included.

Let it be next Thursday.

Snafu17

If you're not from a Slavic country start trying now, as far as I can tell from foreigners here it's a bitch of a language to learn :lol:

Also Ljubljana is great, western part of the country is mostly very livable, but I'd like to shoot myself in the head whenever I've stuff to do in the east.

Zoo

At @marca and @diarioas Real Madrid's interest in Ajax's Dutchman Van de Beek comes out. From what I've learned, the thing goes further: there is already a proposal accepted by the Dutch club and player. Van de Beek should sign for 5 or 6 years in the next few days.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It is not my money, Maguire would improve us and i am not against overpaying players who can improve us but in this case i hope that we will sign someone else. 90 mil for fecking Harry Maguire? feck off

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
At @marca and @diarioas Real Madrid's interest in Ajax's Dutchman Van de Beek comes out. From what I've learned, the thing goes further: there is already a proposal accepted by the Dutch club and player. Van de Beek should sign for 5 or 6 years in the next few days.
Well he was their "Plan B" anyway. At least the Pogba rumours will stop now.

Don't see Van de Beek as a success in Madrid though, way too much pressure to deliver. He'll move to some Italian club like Inter on a 2-year loan in a couple of seasons.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
100% respect your opinion but disagree with it.
So you want to set a precedent for other clubs? "O look utd are desperate let's squeeze in another 10m"

Initial demand was 80m, now i am seeing 85+10 and if you are happy to pay 90 then you must be happy to pay 95. 2-3 days later you will be happy to pay 100.

Leicester can get fecked with their demands. It's the board that couldn't properly plan for a fallback option or even a stopgap.

UnitedObsession99

How are Leicester taking the piss ? They have a value of their player which has stayed consistent with and we keep mucking them around with low ball offers when we have always known the magic number. They have made it quite clear they don’t need to sell and the asking price is fixed and wouldn’t be compromised. As far as I can see, us as fans should be frustrated with our negotiators who can’t get this deal over the line, when the end target has always stayed the same but we keep shooting wide with this pathetic form of negotiating.
If the media are to be believed it's risen from £75m, to £80m, to £85m to £90m and now £95m. If we wait till next week it'll probably reach £100m!

Adamsk7

I just don’t think they want to sell him and are playing this game until the window runs out.
I get it, as they can’t replace him with anyone as good and they don’t need the money but they are going to end up with a disgruntled player on their hands. i guess they are gonna bank on him being a good guy and hope he’ll just settle back in.

IMO this only happens now if he hands in a transfer request - then the fans know he definitely wants to leave and Leicester won’t keep him as it’ll be a continued PR circus for the whole season.

Status
Not open for further replies.