Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Hasn't he changed his tune recently then?
Posted this on IG three hours ago.

Dybala: what is happening
Paulo Dybala has not decided yet. His agents are in talks with Man United about this
- Dybala wants a super contract and a top wage. Still no agreement, Man Utd have to improve the bid.
- The image rights of Dybala are owned by an agency and must be discussed.
- His agents ask for an extra commission to accept the transfers.
Man United and Juventus are ready for the swap deal with Lukaku but it still depends by Dybala. Man United also asked for Mario Mandzukic; Juve would sell him only as part of the Dybala-Lukaku deal.

Suedesi

You know those players that you’ve always liked for now reason.

Mario is one of those, I’m more excited about this than Maguire which means I should probably begin watching another sport.

Praying this guy becomes a cult hero for us - I just love watching him play & I don’t know why.
You're not alone dude, I love Mario and that goofy face almost-dumb-puppy-look "oh I scored a goal? yay", but he's an efficient and aggressive player when he needs to be.

Hulksmash

30m loan? Which club is going to pay that sum for a loan deal ? No club with proper Management is going to pay this amount

jesperjaap

Well, surely thats motivation for the players to actually pull their fingers out of their arses and put in the performances on the pitch.
If they don't qualify, they've no one but themselves to blame and they deserve their wage cut.
Absolutlely "I dont want to accept a wage cut of 25% if we finish 5th"....for quite a few in the current squad it isnt the wages should be getting cut but there tenure at the club after last season. They are very very well paid for there individual standing in comparison with the biggest clubs and players in the world, if they are not able to get in to a competition which these players are in, they dont deserve to be paid well in comparison, is as simple as that

NJM78

You know those assignments in Fifa where you have to put together an 11 with certain conditions? It's like Arsenal's is to have their entire midfield be rentals :lol:
Haha, they are struggling financially for sure it seems but I still don’t want him at Arsenal, a very good player in my eyes so hopefully bollocks.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Nothing new in that Pedulla report - saying Lukaku has an agreement with Juventus and we've offered Dyballa 11 million per season.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Absolutlely "I dont want to accept a wage cut of 25% if we finish 5th"....for quite a few in the current squad it isnt the wages should be getting cut but there tenure at the club after last season. They are very very well paid for there individual standing in comparison with the biggest clubs and players in the world, if they are not able to get in to a competition which these players are in, they dont deserve to be paid well in comparison, is as simple as that
I completely agree. Towards the end of last season, they didn't look bothered. They were quite content to sit back and take a beating. They really have no rights to complain about any kind of wage cut after how they peformed in the last 10 or so games towards the end of the season.
Still, it wouldn't effect Dybala this season, and it's then upto him to ensure that he puts in the performances required to get us into the CL, along with the rest of the squad

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
feck knows why we don’t just grant him a free move. Fairly obvious he can get an Italian club yet we can’t agree a deal and end up paying 3 years worth of wages.

Offer him out for zero, just get him off the books at this point.
That may end up happening. However the reason it had not happened was because we needed him as cover. There was no AWB before. Rojo was injured a lot or he could cover LB. Shaw himself was injured or not first choice. Darmian did end up putting in quite a few shifts during LVG time and a few during Mourinho's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.