Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Bison

Supports
York City
You pay players based on the market rate, not because of the reasons you stated. We should be doing gradual pay rises with regular contract extensions like most other clubs do. This rewards players for improvement whilst holding players down long term. The way we do contracts now just means we usually offer stupid wages to players who we can’t get rid of when they invariably drop in form once their contract has been agreed. Look at De Gea.
In an ideal world yes, you’re right, but unfortunately there’s more to arriving at a salary number than a players performances, not just at Utd but all clubs.

binary bot
Imagine he actually did join up with Raiola and got a new contract. The CAF might actually implode.

dove

People are excited with the rumours of Raiola becoming JLingz agent but surely it's terrible news for us as it's most likely he will fleece us of £200k pw rather than leave :lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I cannot wait, cannot damn wait, for Raiola to tell us, “United must match Jesse’s ambition” :drool:

pacifictheme

It is quite pathetic how, as a 35 year old man, i am excited about us maybe signing grealish, maddison, neves or winks.

I should have learned by now but i haven't. Pathetic.

acrebo

Is it me or is there a surprising lack of rumour nonsense surrounding us, considering we're almost a week into the window?

IrishMcD

I'd take Winks for sure.
Can't say I'm a fan at all. In my very humble opinion, he is a very average, over-hyped young English player. Even the majority of Spurs fans wouldn't be sad to see him leave, goes missing far too often in games, injury prone and just plays it safe, sideways and backwards, constantly. Check out Spurs forums and you'll get a much better idea of what I am saying. I'd take him as a squad option if he was very cheap, but he wont be so I would avoid at all costs. Not going to improve out starting 11

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Can't say I'm a fan at all. In my very humble opinion, he is a very average, over-hyped young English player. Even the majority of Spurs fans wouldn't be sad to see him leave, goes missing far too often in games, injury prone and just plays it safe, sideways and backwards, constantly. Check out Spurs forums and you'll get a much better idea of what I am saying. I'd take him as a squad option if he was very cheap, but he wont be so I would avoid at all costs. Not going to improve out starting 11
We need squad options as well as first team options though and i've seen him play very well. The big issue is his injury record as thats hampered his development at Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.