Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil81

I'd rather keep Igahlo, he's not a long term project so he can be moved on once Greenwood has developed enough to take over the reins.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

ESPN reports Plea could be available for as little as £25million - significantly less than both Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho and Lyon forward Moussa Dembele.

ESPN reports Plea could be available for as little as £25million - significantly less than both Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho and Lyon forward Moussa Dembele.
Don't think he has anything to do with Sancho's transfer other than they all come out of the same budget. If we were to sign Plea, all it would indicate to me is that we're not keeping Ighalo

jamesjimmybyrondean

If this is true then Ben Yedder is the one for me. Best option we can get. Better than Ighalo. Would not be as costly as Jimenez or Dembele but is just as good. Perfect age for Martial and Greenwood. Offers something different as a natural no.9. Would be on decent wages too. Provides good competition for Martial too

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Ighalo won't stay in China for long after the form he showed in his brief spell. Someone like Newcastle or Everton are bound to buy him.

CM10

Ben Yedder? This ain't FIFA. Sounds made up anyway, €30m for a backup striker in this climate when we supposedly won't go higher than £60-70m for Sancho? Don't think so.

RUCK4444

If this is true then Ben Yedder is the one for me. Best option we can get. Better than Ighalo. Would not be as costly as Jimenez or Dembele but is just as good. Perfect age for Martial and Greenwood. Offers something different as a natural no.9. Would be on decent wages too. Provides good competition for Martial too
Yeah I tend to agree, he’s the best of the available options and while I think Oghalo did great in his spell here Ben Yedder is the better player.

Surprised he hasn’t nailed down a move to a bigger club by now.

I actually think he would take Martials spot within a few months.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
That would be a pretty bad deal. Lemar has lost so much value since moving, they can't sell him, why would we give them Lacazette that even though he has underperformed, is still way more useful to us than one more lightweight winger. Partey+money and then we're talking.

flappyjay

That would be a pretty bad deal. Lemar has lost so much value since moving, they can't sell him, why would we give them Lacazette that even though he has underperformed, is still way more useful to us than one more lightweight winger. Partey+money and then we're talking.
You think lacazette is worth Partey+cash?

macheda14

Lacazette is not worth more than 45 million euros

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Lemar was once considered to be a player with potential world class. Not only that he was actually pretty good with Monaco and set a regular spot in France XI few years ago. I don't know what happened to him in Atletico, may be Simeone's style just doesn't suit him. Either way, I still think it's a good deal for Arsenal even though the fans probably against it. Put it this way, Lacazette is going to be 29 soon, he's 4 years older than Lemar. The swap deal has some value for Arsenal if Arteta can revive him. If Laca is going, Aubameyang will get 100% of his chance in central than left wing.

Pep's Suit

Laca and Lemar are both Arsenal / Everton-level players however AFC don't have many players they can sell well. Basically just Laca, Bellerin, Torreira and maybe Nelson so this would be another terrible deal.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Don't see Bayern, a club that was generally reluctant to splash out big, to suddenly buy Sane and Sancho in the same window. Again seems like a Dortmund briefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.