Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pep's Suit

Napoli and Sevilla asking for £70m+ for their centre-backs was never gonna work but don't think Dias will make City any more competitive in PL and CL.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Anderson is the Mirror correspondent for Leeds.

That would be daft on our part. He's a tactical option and we're already thin. This would only make sense as a permanent transfer with another player brought in.

MUFC OK

Feel like this is more Ed spewing bullshit through Journos. I obviously have no proof. Just has that feeling to it
The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour - your feeling is at least somewhat informed.

croadyman

That would be daft on our part. He's a tactical option and we're already thin. This would only make sense as a permanent transfer with another player brought in.
Unless of course they are looking at bringing that Traore guy in from Atalanta

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Unless of course they are looking at bringing that Traore guy in from Atalanta
Even so, he'll get minutes from the bench, his pace is useful. I guess there could be worse clubs to loan him to (with regards to managers)

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Koopmeiners is a terrific playmaker but he’s a also defensively solid too. He played mainly as a CM/DM but has also slotted in at CB as his positioning is excellent and he reads game

He has an absolute wand of a left foot and for my money was comfortably the best CM/DM in Eredivise and IMO one of the best the league has produced.

He won’t cost any more than £20m and for me he would have been the perfect Matic replacement or at very least an outstanding affordable option for us.

I love him as a player and am very conflicted if he goes to Leeds as he deserves to do well but just not there!
Thanks

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Hi fella,

Andy Mitten has asked me to get in touch with you on the forum openly to make you the following offer

"Please tell 'Offside' that I'll meet him next week in Manchester. Or Leeds if he prefers since he's in Yorkshire and I plan to cover Leeds v Man City, subject to accreditation. And we can go through my phone and he can even speak to the agent himself. I'll do it just for him."

If you would like to take up this offer please PM me and I will give you the email address for you to get in contact with him and arrange to meet him.

Cheers

Gary
Assume you know who the player is then Gary?

I’d meet up with Andy. Offside lives in London now

K Stand Knut

This might offer a little bit of explanation for why we aren't able to spend as much on transfers this summer as expected:

Can someone with a subscription specify what the clause exactly is?
There is literally an entire thread dedicated to this.

It’s a nothing article

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Hi fella,

Andy Mitten has asked me to get in touch with you on the forum openly to make you the following offer

"Please tell 'Offside' that I'll meet him next week in Manchester. Or Leeds if he prefers since he's in Yorkshire and I plan to cover Leeds v Man City, subject to accreditation. And we can go through my phone and he can even speak to the agent himself. I'll do it just for him."

If you would like to take up this offer please PM me and I will give you the email address for you to get in contact with him and arrange to meet him.

Cheers

Gary
PM’d

Lee565

I can't believe there are still loads of football fans that actually tune into sky sports for transfer news or for any reason at all to be honest, they are basically a tv show equivalent of the daily star at this point.

Judas

Open to offers
I can't believe there are still loads of football fans that actually tune into sky sports for transfer news or for any reason at all to be honest, they are basically a tv show equivalent of the daily star at this point.
I presume it's the same generation who still watch Soccer Saturday.

peridigm

I stopped taking them seriously after the purple dildo incident. :lol:

sparx99

It’s mad isn’t it. They were THE place for transfer news before the internet took over.

Now they are late to everything and it’s clearly about clicks and Sky Bet sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.