Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4YON

My mistake as I've seen quite a few reports we want to sign him for 50-60 million?
He has refused to leave Barcelona for many teams and we are only interested in a loan with option to buy which makes sense since he hasn't had the best injury record.

We could easily loan him and go back for Sancho next year.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Whitwell reporting the same as Ornstein.

Interesting; we're going through intermediaries as well for Dembele. That could explain why Barcelona themselves have denied an offer from United. It can also explain why certain Dortmund sources would also deny a bid for Sancho.

This has been the theme of our summer: negotiate via intermediaries, and then submit a formal offer straight to the club once a good offer is structured.

Infra-red

Dembele on loan might not be the worst option, particularly if it allows us to fill some of the other gaping holes in the squad.

Josep Dowling

Today's the day that all United fans were craving; there's lots of transfer activity from United right now.
Yes I’ve been craving for my club to waste the entire transfer period and then decided 6 days before it closes that our squad needs improvement. Now we have lost the chance to sign any players that were actually available. I still expect no players to come in.

KW2006

What surprised me the most is that it seems both Barca and Dortmund are interested in Depay?

prateik

Fingers crossed the Dembele story is just a brief to try and get Dortmund to soften their stance..
Don't want Dembele.

ghagua

Dembele on loan seems like a decent deal. Dembele on a permanent transfer should be a strict no, no. He has had terrible injury issues and reportedly has a bad discipline as well. If Real are willing to loan out Luka Jovic, we should be all over him. He was class in Germany, but not sure what happened in Madrid. I would take a chance on him for a season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
In their official statement, Sampdoria confirm that Keita Balde is having medicals with the club. However, he was tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently in isolation.

Also, Sampdoria are progressing on Leicester's Adrien Silva.

vanderpants

All these recent tweets about players we are after............You just know we will end up with none of them and Ed will just be happy to get rid of a couple of dead wood players

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Sport Witness reveal that the player is Alaba.
United should monitor this when he's available for free. He'll be good option in midfield to replace Matic next year who's going to turn 33.

edcunited1878

Am I the only one who rates Loftus Cheek and wouldn't mind him at United?
What position does he play best and where would he fit in United? He's not playing ahead of Bruno, he's not going to rotate or as versatile as VDB. He has no place at United and he should leave Chelsea to advance his career...he's stagnated quite a bit and hasn't really tapped into his potential.

peridigm

Mike sees Ed at the chow line today and and says, "I feel like I've forgotten something I was supposed to do."
Ed - "Did you forget your anniversary?"
Mike - "No, that's not it."
Ed - "Did you forget her birthday?"
Mike - "No, that's not it."
Ed - "Is it club related?"
Mike - "Bloody hell, the transfer window is closing. I've got to go."

Stretender

Am I the only one who rates Loftus Cheek and wouldn't mind him at United?
You probably are the only one mate.
There is always one isn't it?
Its been a strange day this one. Someone preferred Josh King to Cavani.
What a day to be alive!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.