g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4YON

Tuchel wants Rudiger from Chelsea but after recent conflict with higherachy it may not happen.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I am genuinely terrified of the prospect of getting Dembele. Please don't get him on permanent transfer for the love of god. Don't get him at all!

Rolaholic

If serious...then why?
Just their efficiency in the market really without ever really going crazy money wise and how they always replace their old talent/deadwood seamlessly with quality youngsters.

The way they handled their winger situation just now prompted my post. They were after some more depth there after not bringing Perisic back + given Sane's injury concerns so they looked again at CHO for a few weeks. Once Chelsea made it clear they didn't want to let go of him, they already had their alternatives lined up with little fuss and have managed to bring in Chiesa along with bringing back Costa short term.

ayushreddevil9

Just their efficiency in the market really without ever really going crazy money wise and how they always replace their old talent/deadwood seamlessly with quality youngsters.

The way they handled their winger situation just now prompted my post. They were after some more depth there after not bringing Perisic back + given Sane's injury concerns so they looked again at CHO for a few weeks. Once Chelsea made it clear they didn't want to let go of him, they already had their alternatives lined up with little fuss and have managed to bring in Chiesa along with bringing back Costa short term.
Chiesa is going to Juve.

M4YON

Retweeted by FabRomano seems Depay to Barcelona really does hinge on us signing Dembele.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Obviously you know now Chiesa isn't going to Bayern Munich ;)

Sane: Of course a great signing if he stays fit.
Nübel: Okay for free but i would have rather Ulreich as back-up. Because reasons, I suppose. You can question his decsion to join us, but he's a great talent, without a doubt
Nianzou: Very good talent but he must find first a position for much game time. He's probably the most talented CB of his age class, and we got him as a free agent,too.
Roca: Good player but they could have signed him months ago if he would be really important for them. They wanted 40m last year when Thiago was still a thing, now we got him for 15 tops
Sarr: Nothing special even as back-up We were looking for back up, and he isn't expensive. If he turns out solid it'll be fine
Choupo-Moting: Hahahaha He's a much better back up solution than Sandro Wagner was :D Also a nice bloke, and inexpensive
Douglas Costa: Okay as 4th winger but his first stint in Munich wasn't impressive. Another body, I suppose. Just a loan, and if he starts stinking up the dressing room again like back then, we can easily have him put on the sidelines without issues

They are talking since years that their academy players will get soon a chance and now it would be the right time for it.....but it is just blah blah blah.

Zirkzee, Fein, Musiala and Richards should be totally angry. Zirkzee unfortunately shows the same kind of attitude issues as Cuisance. The guy has to learn to work or he isn't gonna make it. A loan spell is most sensible thing to do now. Fein isn't Bayern material. Richards started yesterday, and Musiala got minutes in every game so far.
Considerng the circumstances, this is a pretty decent window. We paid about 70m € to get Sane, Nübel, Nianzou and Roca. That's about 15m less than the cost of 1 Maguire:)

M4YON

Torino and Sporting after Joao Mario with Sporting CP and Portugal his preferred destination. Sporting leading the chase.

ayushreddevil9

it’s a big risk but it could majorly pay off. I’d genuinely be surprised he’s willing to come here and not give Barcelona one last proper crack. We will see tomorrow
Let's get real. It has zero chances to work in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.