Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-mal

You want to get angry at Woodward but then you see how classy the club has been during the pandemic and you think he isn't bad after all.

Now get us Sancho!

led_scholes

Glad to hear it - it's the right thing to do.
We have many structural problems but we have shown many times that in the most important thing, i.e. respect and care for all the people of the club we are up there without all the mes que un club, this is anfield bullsh*t.

AaronRedDevil

Must be nice being in that position. Win the league and you can still get sacked. High standards. Though I'm glad united dont have that mentality. Sarri just wasnt the right fit for them.

MichaelRed

Must be nice being in that position. Win the league and you can still get sacked. High standards. Though I'm glad united dont have that mentality. Sarri just wasnt the right fit for them.
Tbf they were dreadful this year and won the league because of everyone else failings. Sort of like when Leicester won the league. Hopefully that's the end for Sarri in top jobs, such an overhyped manager.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

19-year-old midfielder Aliou Traoré puts Manchester United on notice: "I would like to start a professional career. I think I have the background to do so. I hope that happens in Manchester, if not then why not go and get playing time elsewhere."

Shiva87

Saw the Juventus game yesterday and they were completely out of ideas. The most obvious thing to do in that case is to give the ball to one of the world's best players to bail you out, but for some reason, they didn't utilize him anywhere as much as they should have (especially after the wonder 2nd goal).

The tactics were just way to passive, when they had to score 3 goals. If Ronaldo hadn't gone on this crazy goal scoring run in the second half of the season, he could have been fired much earlier. Sarri looked so promising with Napoli, but I don't think he is cut out to manage big clubs as his tactics are too stifling for creative players (Hazard, Ronaldo, etc.)

Pavl3n

You want to get angry at Woodward but then you see how classy the club has been during the pandemic and you think he isn't bad after all.

Now get us Sancho!
I'm confident he will. It may drag out like Harry and Bruno, but he'll be here forfor the first game of the new season.

E-mal

I'm confident he will. It may drag out like Harry and Bruno, but he'll be here forfor the first game of the new season.
He needs to be here and should be with the squad in Germany to settle down in his new team. The need for this is often underestimated.
There won't be any serious preseason so this will be it.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Tbf they were dreadful this year and won the league because of everyone else failings. Sort of like when Leicester won the league. Hopefully that's the end for Sarri in top jobs, such an overhyped manager.
Kind of like Liverpool too except obviously that they were brilliant for most of the season BUT the competition at the top was very poor.

Riz

Obviously they’re are going for a new manager, they’re hardly going to stay manager-less are they
That was some Michael Owen moment right there from Romano
To be fair I think he’s saying they’ve decided to go for a new manager after the CL exit so they’ve sacked Sarri. Just should have phrased it with that last sentence at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.