Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I thought Hernandez was a bought as a CB anyway?
That was what everyone thought, yes. It seemed Alaba-Hernandez-Süle-Kimmich would be the back 4 but then „stuff“ happened.
Davies and Hernandez are alternating at LB, Alaba is set at CB and Süle is the backup RB since Sarr is too shit. :houllier:

Pep's Suit

Why do we think Pep doesn’t want him as his LB? Not suited to a back 4?
Yeah, you're right. He can play LWB in an open, direct league. Plus he's a weirdo and after Mendy I think they'd rather stay away from certain personalities.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He's the one likened to Pogba isn't he, when he was at FC Sochaux? He's owned by Inter anyway but due to their financial situation they could sell him maybe
He's still a very raw player. Even for Spezia, he hasn't always delivered. This could just be Bayern going for him because their first XI is so good, and they'd rather go for more good, young players to keep everyone on their toes.

pascell

He's still a very raw player. Even for Spezia, he hasn't always delivered. This could just be Bayern going for him because their first XI is so good, and they'd rather go for more good, young players to keep everyone on their toes.
Yeah seems the case, although I'd be surprised if Inter sold him, he's only been there a season or so.

izec

Admirable how they do their business it has to be said
They arent perfect, but they arent waiting until July/August to make some deals. You can see they try to be proactive and strengthen early if it is possible. Some other clubs on the other hand only start slowly in summer, and are busy with sponsorship deals during the season.

Devil may care

I haven't seen him a lot to say, but Canal + are reporting the below.

But this chap is saying he's spoke to the players agent and the agent is saying it's fake news.

Ah right, after today I'd take a fecking Mings link. :lol:

croadyman

We could call them Minguire or a pair of Mingers, whichever works best. :D
Second one without doubt and you can bet Ole has a hard on for that over any of Kounde/Konate/Varane hell you could even throw in the likes of Milenkovic/Torres/Badiashile too

Devil may care

Second one without doubt and you can bet Ole has a hard on for that over any of Kounde/Konate/Varane hell you could even throw in the likes of Milenkovic/Torres/Badiashile too
I can already see the press conference with Ole talking about what a great, hard working lad Mingy is, proper British beef.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: TV2

Chris Wilder:
I think this [Sheffield United] has always been a springboard for Sander. He wants to play at the highest level, he wants to play Champions League regularly and he wants to play for a top team. We gave him an opportunity to show off his skills and he has taken it. If he plays well, he makes us a better team, but I know that day will come. I know Sander won’t be here until he’s 32, but we enjoy working with him and hopefully he has a few games left as a Sheffield United player. I understand, if he goes and if it happens, then it happens with our blessing. I wish Sander all the best. Do I think he can play for a top club? Absolutely, but for that to happen, he has to keep doing well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.