Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Based on Traore to Parma falling through? That deal was just about announced mate. I may be wrong but I think Parma even had it on their website.
Not just that, no. I think, with an italian club being involved, that this was probably one he actually had the inside source on. But he jumped on Chilwell to Chelsea for example, after it was announced.

Half expecting him to jump on 'Gunnersauras has been released from his contract! Looks set for @ManUtd!! Here we go confirmed soon"

I just don't think it's plausible to know about every single transfer.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Not just that, no. I think, with an italian club being involved, that this was probably one he actually had the inside source on. But he jumped on Chilwell to Chelsea for example, after it was announced.

Half expecting him to jump on 'Gunnersauras has been released from his contract! Looks set for @ManUtd!! Here we go confirmed soon"

I just don't think it's plausible to know about every single transfer.
Fair enough. He does jump on a lot of deals but which journos don't?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
From Simon Jones. United still in talks for Dembele on loan but reluctant to meet Barca's demands to include obligation to buy.

GJNJ

So he's basically the 2nd coming of Cristiano?

Also. Ornstein is god and knows everything. Romano is a fraud. @Nou_Camp99 was right all along. He may also be a god.
Like some religions there is more that one god, even if they put out what turns out to be incorrect information, it’s not because there information is wrong or things change, it’s because it serves a high higher purpose. It’s too big for us to understand.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Fair enough. He does jump on a lot of deals but which journos don't?
Absolutely. But I don't see the likes of Ornstein jumping on deals which don't involve English clubs (I may be wrong), I assume that's because they don't have any connections to clubs in other countries.

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe he does have connections. I just feel as though he's gone from reporting on italian deals to reporting on everything this summer. Like he's become a global phenomenon :lol:

Adamsk7

To be fair the Traore deal is relatively exciting - he is highly rated.

plus now we finally have our own Traore:drool:

SiRed

Excited by Amad Traore. From what i have seen he is silky smooth, skill full and changes direction as fast as anyone with the ball.

Pellestri, having watched a youtube clip does not look nearly as exciting.

NinjaFletch

Absolutely. But I don't see the likes of Ornstein jumping on deals which don't involve English clubs (I may be wrong), I assume that's because they don't have any connections to clubs in other countries.

Maybe i'm wrong, maybe he does have connections. I just feel as though he's gone from reporting on italian deals to reporting on everything this summer. Like he's become a global phenomenon :lol:
Tbf, I think he demonstrably does, but I think it's equally obvious he's started jumping on news that other journalists have been reporting. He's always there, two to three minutes afterwards, saying the same thing. Maybe he is able to independently verify them, and if not he has a good eye for who is chatting bollocks and who is genuine, but I can see why he's pissing journos off and attracting suspicion.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
As a ST holder, I wouldn’t welcome you back
Are you the offical spokesperson for the ST holders then?

Went for 25 years, home mostly but quite a few aways too over the years. Been all over Europe and to plenty of cup finals. Don't need to prove my loyalty to anyone my friend.

I won't ever step foot in the place again under their regime. If you want to then good for you. You're only helping keep them at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.