Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Don’t know what to make of this guy, many of the German posters on here rave about him and say he’s a talent, but my god when I’ve watched schalke they’ve been awful and Jovic turned him inside out the other week against Frankfurt.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'd say Kabak has quite comfortably been one of the worst CBs in the league this season.

Falcow

I remember Ramos thanking united for their interest after he signed his last contract with Madrid i.e. thank you Man Utd for being gullible idiots for thinking I would ever sign for you, i used you to extract a bumper contract from RM.

And here we are again with the same bull shit stories. Please united come out and say 'we have zero interest in signing you', get stuffed, thanks'. Or something along those lines.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Don’t know what to make of this guy, many of the German posters on here rave about him and say he’s a talent, but my god when I’ve watched schalke they’ve been awful and Jovic turned him inside out the other week against Frankfurt.
Haven’t watched much of Schalke this season but they have obviously been a shit show. That said, I’ve seen a lot of Kabak last season and at Stuttgart and I think he’s fantastic. Natural defender, great potential.

Wayne's World

From Botman to Diop to Caleta Car to Kabak.
I've watched Schalke quite alot in the past 12 months and I'm sorry but there is noway I'd pay money for anyone in that squad. As bad as anything I've ever seen from a team of individuals.

The best player they had was Winston McKennie and he ended up leaving last summer for Juventus. The rest are beyond hopeless

Darth Revan

I've watched Schalke quite alot in the past 12 months and I'm sorry but there is noway I'd pay money for anyone in that squad. As bad as anything I've ever seen from a team of individuals.

The best player they had was Winston McKennie and he ended up leaving last summer for Juventus. The rest are beyond hopeless
Well, imagine buying from relegated clubs, maybe some defenders would cost less then

Last edited:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Kabak looked very promising when he arrived at Stuttgart and for a while at Schalke. Lately his performances went more in line with those of his team mates, but Schalke has been such a miserable black hole over the past 12 months, that doesn't necessarily reflect on the player.

McKennie also looked utterly mediocre at Schalke. If anything he's an example in favour of Kabak. Uth is another one: great at Hoffenheim, hopeless at Schalke, pretty good while on loan at Cologne, then quite useless after returning to Schalke. Almost like flipping a switch. It's no place to properly assess a player.

Varun1

Italian teams seem the most active this window.
Also, Parma, weren't they in serious financial trouble not long ago? They've been linked to so many players this window.

Pep's Suit

Some decent deals but no team's spending any money so wonder how summer window will look like? If City or United spend 'only' €70-80m before sales then I can't see many big transfers.

red_de_pologne

I don't care how bad Kabak might be, I still envy Liverpool for trying to get in a defender in this window. We have injury prone Bailly and Lindelof with some back problems, then it's Tuanzebe to partner Maguire. Not even mentioning Maguire plays 90 minutes of every single game.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

McKennie would be a clear reason to go after Kabak. The former looked nothing special at Schalke and is now bossing (slight exaggeration...) the Juve midfield.

K Stand Knut

I don't care how bad Kabak might be, I still envy Liverpool for trying to get in a defender in this window. We have injury prone Bailly and Lindelof with some back problems, then it's Tuanzebe to partner Maguire. Not even mentioning Maguire plays 90 minutes of every single game.
What a terrible take on things!!!

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Costa rumour just smacks of nonsense. But I'd put money on Spurs given Kane is now out for abit.

I thought that Ozan Kabak was meant to be decent, seems to be a lot of people claiming he's not that good

croadyman

Bang on and couldn't have put it any better myself but then their board actually cares about success on the pitch whereas ours is all about just getting in the top four so they can take out their dividend

croadyman

Another stupid take on things!
What on earth is stupid about wanting to sign a CB, I know full well that the top tier isn't available until the summer but why aren't we at least seeing what loan opportunities might be out there in regards to this and maybe RB cover too

K Stand Knut

What on earth is stupid about wanting to sign a CB, I know full well that the top tier isn't available until the summer but why aren't we at least seeing what loan opportunities might be out there in regards to this and maybe RB cover too
Who is available to loan that improves us??? I’ll tell you, nobody.

Liverpool have signed a CB from a crap championship side and another from one of the worst teams to ever grace the Bundesliga. Hardly earth shattering or jealousy inducing.

We have loads of CBs and the club would be completely unjustified in adding another below par CB to the ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.