Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexUTD

Translation + more from today's SportBILD article by Sven:

Additional tidbit: bonuses shouldn't be an issue, but the clubs haven't talked since the first round of negotiations.
My friend wich is a Liverpool fan even said to me yesterday "Im so tired of reading about Sancho to Manchester United that at this point i just want you to sign him, even if i dont want you lot to get him!" :lol:

M4YON

Fergie approves

"I think a lot of Jadon Sancho, with his one-on-one duels, as an assister and scorer, he is extremely dangerous. He has so much potential, he helps the team. That’s why he’ll bevaluable to England over the course of the tournament,” the Scot said about Sancho

Last edited:

Godfather

This Sancho saga is an endless soul destroying hole. Can't remember any other saga that's been so frustrating. Sneijder was pretty bad.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

If this is true, then our first-team defenders are Maguire, Lindelöf, and Bailly. After them, there's Mengi and Will Fish. We'll have to go for a new CB as I don't see either Mengi or Fish to be ready for the first team at this time.

EDIT: More info; also, why do you delay the additional details, Shrager?

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This Sancho saga is an endless soul destroying hole. Can't remember any other saga that's been so frustrating. Sneijder was pretty bad.
If we didn't have so much coverage over Sancho, this would be way more tolerable. Unfortunately, it seems like any teeny little bit of development requires a full-on report/article.

Idxomer

If this is true, then our first-team defenders are Maguire, Lindelöf, and Bailly. After them, there's Mengi and Will Fish. We'll have to go for a new CB as I don't see either Mengi or Fish to be ready for the first team at this time.
He has two years remaining on his contract and will be 24 soon, just sell him with a buy-back clause.

Bwuk

If Axel is going out on loan we must be signing a CB. Absolutely zero chance Ole goes into next season with Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly & Jones.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Christ. Lindelof is secure then. Unless Varane or someone of that ilk comes in

IncyWincySpider

If Axel is going out on loan we must be signing a CB. Absolutely zero chance Ole goes into next season with Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly & Jones.
You forgot Trippier. Not only is he better than our left and right backs, he's better than our centre backs too. I heard it from someone pretty high up in the England camp ;)

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München

Translation + more from today's SportBILD article by Sven:

Additional tidbit: bonuses shouldn't be an issue, but the clubs haven't talked since the first round of negotiations.
How can you say that, when the tweet is suggesting the opposite?
Add-ons, total fee, payment structure, nothing has been agreed on so far.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How can you say that, when the tweet is suggesting the opposite?
Add-ons, total fee, payment structure, nothing has been agreed on so far.
The last "tidbit" part is based on Sven's original Tweet, which the BVB Newsblog Tweets didn't cover. The article itself also refers to the bonuses not being a big deal for Dortmund based on what Sport Witness revealed via their select translations. The key passage:
Despite the current situation, BVB ‘does not believe that parameters such as an agreement on the comparatively low bonus payment or a shorter payment term could cause the deal to fail’.

Tom Van Persie

No relation

A loan is the right decision especially if were buying another centre back. There's a good player in there he just needs more games.

Devil may care

I'd rather we'd gotten rid of Bailly and given Axel more games, if he goes on loan in the PL I think Brighton would be a good shout.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Should've happened last year. He just wasted an entire year of development doing nothing.

diarm

Villa were apparently very interested in him this summer. I'd imagine with the funds they have that they'd be more interested in a transfer than a loan though.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.

If that’s the case then we need 2 new centre backs. Does anyone really trust Bailly to stay fit? Can’t go into the season with only Lindelof and Maguire with the occasional Bailly option.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Aïssa Mandi joins Villarreal from Real Betis as a free agent. He'll sign for 4 years.

Mandi is mainly a right-sided centre back but can play on either side comfortably. He can also play as a full back on either side. Might this indicate something over Pau Torres's transfer situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.