Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Canal Sur Radio’s El Pelotazo via Marca

Liverpool goalkeeper Adrian on Bellerín's future:
I know Hector too. I have it on good authority that he has close family members who are very close to Betis, and in the end he will be looking to vindicate himself and be important in a team. And why not end up at Betis. They (Bellerin and Fabian Balbuena) are two players who could be very valid and contribute a lot.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
PSG doesn't make sense to me for Varane. Kimpembe and Marquinhos are two very good CBs. They have other positions of major priority. Unless Marquinhos is moving back into DM...?

Adamsk7

PSG doesn't make sense to me for Varane. Kimpembe and Marquinhos are two very good CBs. They have other positions of major priority. Unless Marquinhos is moving back into DM...?
If they buy Varane we should buy Marquinhos!

Pavl3n

Should've happened last year. He just wasted an entire year of development doing nothing.
While true that he could've benefited from a full season loan, new CB wasn't in the plan last summer and we needed the depth. Had we sanctioned such deal last summer we would've been left with Maguire, Lindelof and Bailly as experienced center backs.
If we are certain that we'll bring a new CB - that'll be good opportunity for Axel to go out on loan.
And if that CB is a starting XI quality (which he should, I see no point in buying someone inferior to Lindelof or Bailly just to sit on the bench, so Axel can go on loan) that will push Bailly to 4th in the pecking order and when Axel comes back next summer we could offload Bailly. However that depends if Axel improves over the course of a season loan.

A lot of ifs, but I think that's the general plan with regards CBs.

diarm

I'd have him alongside Van Dijk in my world 11 at the moment. It would be madness to move him from CB.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

We need to act fast because it will actually make Chelsea in more difficult position. Signing Sancho will make it harder for Dortmund to let Haaland go means Chelsea might need to pull Neymar's kind of transfer fee. Signing Varane also will limit their option for CB.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
We need to act fast because it will actually make Chelsea in more difficult position. Signing Sancho will make it harder for Dortmund to let Haaland go means Chelsea might need to pull Neymar's kind of transfer fee. Signing Varane also will limit their option for CB.
There’s not much anyone can do because the Euro’s prevents all the top players from moving or doing anything quicker than they would if there’s no tournament

Haaland is different because Norway aren’t in Euro 2020

Josep Dowling

Am i the only one who is worried we will feck this up again??
Nothing is going to happen whilst the Euros are on. A deal is either done or it isn’t going to happen. I can’t see how we would still be negotiating prices when we have been interested for over 12 month. The journalists are just filling the papers with United related stories. Every single link says exactly the same thing.

Pavl3n

Striker bigger priority than cb. Get that sorted first.
Definitely. You're bang average in that department. Giroud, Abraham, Werner. You can't compete for the title relying on those players to score the goals. Still, Giroud is a good option to have on the bench, but that's not enough.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Definitely. You're bang average in that department. Giroud, Abraham, Werner. You can't compete for the title relying on those players to score the goals. Still, Giroud is a good option to have on the bench, but that's not enough.
Both giroud and tammy are heavily likely to leave. Even though werner can't be as bad as a striker is a must.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Sport Witness annoy me, they post any story about Man Utd knowing full well the traction they will get. They started out good but once they realised Man Utd equals clicks the stories they started to post became more and more ridiculous.

cyberman

Again he randomly adds in other clubs from thin air for the clicks. The same way Utd werr always the choice for Sancho, this has been Utd v PSG since dsy 1.
All of a sudden its a clickbait fest. Cant wait until Friday when his brraking news is that these clubs arent going in for him

theklr

PSG are such a strange club. I suppose with the amount of money they have at their disposal they can afford to take these type of chances on top of their usual big money signings.
Think they are building a second XI good enough to win League 1 so they can rest their first XI for CL :lol:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
PSG are such a strange club. I suppose with the amount of money they have at their disposal they can afford to take these type of chances on top of their usual big money signings.
It isn’t that strange tbh. They took Herrera from us, perhaps the interest there was seen as more normal because Herrera is Spanish or something?

PSG have a seasoned PL manager who knows all about Jesse.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Probably not true. That being said, I dont watch much Ligue 1 (close to none), but I do think he would have been great in the Bundesliga. I have watched it quite abit the last couple of years, and I think Lingard would thrive with the amount of space he would get there as an attacker.

James35

Can blame him for being very disappointing all season though.
Yeah he didn't play great but he never had a run of games and only about 1000 minutes all season. Players who looked equally as poor got picked week in week out. So yeah I would be looking to move on if I was him because my coach obviously doesn't want to play me and I'd want to go somewhere I'd actually play.

Status
Not open for further replies.