Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

There’s still only about 9 or 10 teams in world football with more pull then Arsenal.
Closer to 15/16 I'd say. Just off the top of my head:

United, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Villa, Leicester, Madrid, Atletico, Barca, Juve, AC Milan, Inter, PSG, Bayern, Dortmund.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Closer to 15/16 I'd say. Just off the top of my head:

United, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Villa, Leicester, Madrid, Atletico, Barca, Juve, AC Milan, Inter, PSG, Bayern, Dortmund.
You just had to, didn’t you

diarm

Oh yes you do. And I approve
:angel:

I mean, we can only go by the recent evidence at hand and both clubs were in for Buendia this summer. Last year Arsenal's best keeper left them to make the step up and the kid Smith-Rowe has clearly had his head turned by the Dean Smith project.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
:angel:

I mean, we can only go by the recent evidence at hand and both clubs were in for Buendia this summer. Last year Arsenal's best keeper left them to make the step up and the kid Smith-Rowe has clearly had his head turned by the Dean Smith project.
Quite agree. Plus Villa play some decent football, whereas arsenal haven’t for fecking years :lol:

CG1010

If we get Varane, I would be over the moon even much more than Sancho. To have two very good CBs is something we haven't had arguably since Vidic/Ferdinand (though not as good as them)

lysglimt

Scout

If Arsenal are planning to make "4-5 significant signings", then I wonder who they'll put up for sale to be able to make those signings. Xhaka's definitely one of them as well as Mavropanos, but I wonder if there will be more.
If the worst keeper in the P.L last year is a signifcant signing - well then I wont worry too much about Arsenal the next 2-3 seasons :)

BlackShark_80

Edin Terzic is the new Technical Director of Borussia Dortmund, contract until 2025.

-Supreme-

He's a fool if he does a Kane and locks himself into a long term deal now.
He signed a new contract only last year that runs out in 2025, so getting an improved terms won't make a difference to his long term commitment.

Suv666

If we get Varane, I would be over the moon even much more than Sancho. To have two very good CBs is something we haven't had arguably since Vidic/Ferdinand (though not as good as them)
Yeah two solid CBs are the bedrock of every PL winning side. If we get Varane we'll only need one more.

Withnail

He signed a new contract only last year that runs out in 2025, so getting an improved terms won't make a difference to his long term commitment.
He did — any new contract would be a financial increase to match his quality rather than anything else.
I see. So he's already done it. Signing a new one now even for the pay rise would essentially rule himself out of a move this Summer wouldn't it?

-Supreme-

I see. So he's already done it. Signing a new one now even for the pay rise would essentially rule himself out of a move this Summer wouldn't it?
You can say it’d be unlikely to happen this summer at least but if someone offered Villa silly amount i.e £150m+ then the situation can suddenly change.

It makes sense for him to sign this improved terms as it won’t make a difference to his long term commitment at Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.