Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is it fair to say Arsenal are not capable of going for top level ready made players anymore?
They're becoming less attractive and need to rely more on their history to attract players.

They could perhaps get some fallen stars like James Rodríguez and give them a second chance.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: TV Rennes via Canal Supporters

Rennes club director Florian Maurice:
We will have discussions with him tomorrow to find out his desire and his determination. I’m calm because we have a situation where there is a player who is still at Stade Rennais. It seems that important clubs are on the player. Now we are waiting to see. I think Eduardo won’t want to leave Rennes free. So either we will find an agreement this summer with a club, or we will find a solution to extend.

[On whether United, PSG, or Real Madrid submitted offers for him]
No. There are certainly clubs that want Eduardo, but he also has a price and there’ll also have to be an agreement at that level. The amount of a transfer is tied to the performance of the player and the finances of the clubs that want the player.

[On whether Camavinga's price is 100 million Euros]
Me, I never spoke of €100m, but it’s a player who went international in September and who perhaps had a slightly more delicate season. But I still have confidence in Eduardo’s quality.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Sky Germany

They basically say the same thing that Sport1 do. Liverpool haven't made an offer, and Bayern aren't interested in selling him. Still, the negotiations aren't progressing well as Coman's entourage aren't satisfied with Bayern's proposal. FYI, his contract expires in 2023.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

After the injury, Barcelona have lost all optimism that they can receive an offer from any other club let alone United.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

Sampdoria chairman Massimo Ferrero on Damsgaard's worth:
I don’t know how much he is worth because he’s not for sale. We’ll think about when his value will have reached €50m. Now, I want him to make him grow some more.
He's hinting to other clubs that a 50-million-Euro offer at this time will make the club consider selling him sooner than later and even establishing a price for him. Besides that, clubs won't be able to purchase him this summer, by the looks of things.

Suv666

One of the best in the league but yeah I’d agree they were amazing. It’s why I get so heated about Lindelof, a cb who can’t do the basics of defending drives me insane
Yeah Rio and Vidic have fecked up our expectations. Dont think they'll be a more iconic pairing in this lifetime.

BlackShark_80

Andre Silva is set to join RB Leipzig for a fee of €23m. He will earn €4m/year.

Status
Not open for further replies.