Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Layvin Kurzawa will not join Galatasaray. Despite some progress in the [transfer] file in recent days, and an agreement between PSG and the Turks, the timing was not fast enough for Galatasaray who wanted to bring in the player as quickly as possible

Dante

Average bang
  • Newcastle discussed both a loan and permanent transfer.
    • Loan more likely due to Newcastle's limited budget
  • Newcastle submitted a bid for Joe Willock and are now waiting for Arsenal's response.
  • Steve Bruce wants 3-4 new signings before the start of the PL campaign.
There are very few defenders who can deal with Mbappe the way Tuanzebe did. That's his ceiling if the right coach can coax it out of him. The key, of course, will be keeping him fit.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
There are very few defenders who can deal with Mbappe the way Tuanzebe did. That's his ceiling if the right coach can coax it out of him. The key, of course, will be keeping him fit.
The right coach? How about he takes responsibility for his own development? He’s done well in fits and starts, that’s not a coach’s fault, and let’s not forget that he’s no youth anymore. He should be nailing down a position by now

Flytan

The right coach? How about he takes responsibility for his own development? He’s done well in fits and starts, that’s not a coach’s fault, and let’s not forget that he’s no youth anymore. He should be nailing down a position by now
He'll probably do better once we replace our current one

Jev

Short of needing a really fast towel boy, I don't see why we need James. We have Martial, Sancho, Greenwood and Mata is staying. Van de Beek can also fill in one of those front positions.

If we keep James, Lingard has to go 100% because how are our up-and-coming players meant to break through if Dan James is wasting a spot on the bench/in the squad.
Yeah, it makes no sense. We have so many players in those positions, there's no reason to make a James sale contingent on everything. We generally have a bloated squad and seem weirdly hesitant to trim it.

joedirt87

I guess we should not expect to get much more if/when the Pogba sales goes through.

Sylar

I'm impressed with the speed and pricing of Varane and Sancho especially since they should get some pre season games

It also gives them time to get one more

dpansheth

I think COVID has made transfer costs lower or players waiting for a free transfer. The cashflow has been severely impacted across the board

Pavl3n

24 in November but the question is, how far has he progressed since Jose called him a ‘Rolls Royce’?
I honestly expected him to get more minutes and that performance vs PSG fuelled a belief that he'll make it by the end of the season.
I don't see him displacing neither of Maguire or Varane this or next season, so a loan or even a permanent move should be on his cards.
Probably should've sold him to Villa when they were interested in him, but that's another topic.

Pavl3n

Neves, Saul, Camavinga - they're all on the list and they are all available for around £40, which is a decent price.
I'm sure there's other names on the list and soon we'll find which are they. I suspect Camavinga was on top. If reports about him preferring Madrid over us are true - I'm really curious who is the back-up plan.

So far we've been great in the market. Let's see what else awaits us in the next 5 weeks.

hobbers

I think the midfield options for us have been pretty quickly narrowed down to Saul and Nevez.

Josep Dowling

I honestly expected him to get more minutes and that performance vs PSG fuelled a belief that he'll make it by the end of the season.
I don't see him displacing neither of Maguire or Varane this or next season, so a loan or even a permanent move should be on his cards.
Probably should've sold him to Villa when they were interested in him, but that's another topic.
He had one good game against Mbappé, that’s it. He needs to be sold. The type of player we unnecessarily hold on to when it’s clear as day he isn’t going to make it here. Otherwise why would we sign Varane? Would love to see Lingard gone as well.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
In before "Pogba" jokes:

By the way, Tommaso Pobega is this guy:

• Milan don't want to loan Pobega out again.
  • 12 million Euros will be enough to sell him.
  • Things can change if Milan possibly bring in midfield reinforcements.

Pavl3n

He had one good game against Mbappé, that’s it. He needs to be sold. The type of player we unnecessarily hold on to when it’s clear as day he isn’t going to make it here. Otherwise why would we sign Varane? Would love to see Lingard gone as well.
Well if we don't offer him a new deal - he will be next summer.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Is there a Cavani like CDM signing available in the market? Someone who could do a good job for a year and up until then, we hope that an opportunity arises in the market?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Meanwhile Sky Sports haven’t moved past ‘United are close to agreeing personal terms with Varane’.

jesperjaap

Ogden’s a fraud. I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously anymore.
Well it looks utter twaddle, basically according to him we are selling all of our full back fall backs....apart from Laird. That in itself makes no sense even if we did sign Trippier

Status
Not open for further replies.