Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Is there a Cavani like CDM signing available in the market? Someone who could do a good job for a year and up until then, we hope that an opportunity arises in the market?
There aren't any good free agents available for that role, unfortunately. We can possibly look for potential cheap punts who can deliver now, but I don't know if their clubs would be willing to sell to us for a low fee.

Juanuzayne

Is there a Cavani like CDM signing available in the market? Someone who could do a good job for a year and up until then, we hope that an opportunity arises in the market?
We should just look to pluck Ndidi from Leicester. This would be the most complete squad we have had in ages.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
Well it looks utter twaddle, basically according to him we are selling all of our full back fall backs....apart from Laird. That in itself makes no sense even if we did sign Trippier
Is it just me or has Odgen slowly morphed into the worst kind of United fan. The kind that is perpetually cynical about all the club's actions and hardly rates any of the players or the manager. And even when we win, its a despondent happiness marred by the fact that we're not the best team in the world at the moment.

jesperjaap

• A new midfielder is prioritised over a new right back
    • Pogba's uncertain future is playing a part
  • United interested in Rice and Camavinga
    • Must sell before they can buy a new midfielder
  • Regarding Goretzka, United feel like they're being used by Goretzka's reps for an improved contract
Rice AND Camavinga, I doubt anybody else will agree with....would be the perfect new midfield base for me long term...of course sure it is either or, but read some rumours we want two centre backs, that to me is ludicrous in this window, is somehting we should have done when we signed Maguire, this is the window for two midfielders for me

GJNJ

We should just look to pluck Ndidi from Leicester. This would be the most complete squad we have had in ages.
He’d probably be my pick but I think he would be our most expensive signing this summer. Leicester wouldn’t let him go cheap.

jesperjaap

This has actually been a heist. 34 million :lol:. Mortough and Fletcher are absolute Dons
Yes I am totally sold on Varane. Obviously a very very good centre back but I was slightly on the fence with the thought he has done it all, leaving Madrid, is it money etc etc etc and would a younger hungrier player be better?

Then I watched the documentary of him on Amazon, dont know if anybody else has seen it? The longer it went on th emore apparent it became. He isnt generalising the arrogant French type. His family were wonderful and instilled the right values in him, he was calm, intelligent, confident, kind and though ovciously made for tv, it was quite obvious he had a huge amount of respect from all of his team mates, coaches and managers throughout his career, not for him as a player, but as a great human being. He will be a huge benefit to our dressing room if that documentary is anything to go by, smashing guy and so not what I expected him to be like

jesperjaap

Is it just me or has Odgen slowly morphed into the worst kind of United fan. The kind that is perpetually cynical about all the club's actions and hardly rates any of the players or the manager. And even when we win, its a despondent happiness marred by the fact that we're not the best team in the world at the moment.
In all honesty I dont follow any, but what I do read I dont really believe in any of the English journalists, especially actually the ones with supposed links to the club who seem to rarely get exclusive scoops and base everything on conjecture.

This is why the likes of ROmano and Bhoufasi I feel have so much respect. It isnt that they are very quick with news....it is that they generally give NEWS not opinion or rumours to promote themselves

ChaddyP

Yes I am totally sold on Varane. Obviously a very very good centre back but I was slightly on the fence with the thought he has done it all, leaving Madrid, is it money etc etc etc and would a younger hungrier player be better?

Then I watched the documentary of him on Amazon, dont know if anybody else has seen it? The longer it went on th emore apparent it became. He isnt generalising the arrogant French type. His family were wonderful and instilled the right values in him, he was calm, intelligent, confident, kind and though ovciously made for tv, it was quite obvious he had a huge amount of respect from all of his team mates, coaches and managers throughout his career, not for him as a player, but as a great human being. He will be a huge benefit to our dressing room if that documentary is anything to go by, smashing guy and so not what I expected him to be like
Sounds like i need to watch this. Not the first time I heard similar from someone who watched the documentary

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
PSG are trying to get rid of Herrera :angel:

Superden

Depending on the financial implosion at barca...busquets would be an amazing addition...looked a class act still at the euros.

Chairman Steve

Kevin Ellison needs to embrace the Lee Judges comparison :lol: Also he scored a fecking amazing goal in the L2 Play Offs against Forest Green

sparx99

This is mostly down to United tax and Woodward throwing the doe about.
And when we started to try and catch City. If we had spent in those years they bought Aguero and Silva instead of the later years when transfers went completely bonkers we’d have got Lukaku for £30m instead of £75m.

sparx99

24 in November but the question is, how far has he progressed since Jose called him a ‘Rolls Royce’?
It’s a real shame we didn’t loan him to a PL side last season. He needed to continue playing every week after his successful loan at Villa.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

It's mostly the same info, but the key here is that Varane may need to quarantine when coming to England.
Agreement reached tonight between Manchester United and Real Madrid for a transfer of Raphael Varane of around €50M! As announced by The Athletic, contract 4 years + 1 year optional. The player must respect a quarantine to return to England. Medical visit at the start of the week

Pavl3n

Lying cnuts they are.
Watch them now reiterating in every article they write about him that we paid £42 million for him (or whatever is the amount the just made up)
I said some nice things about the quality of their journalists in the comments section on facebook.

Pavl3n

Did anyone else had anything to say on that?
Sevilla are not going to budge down from the release clause he has and I can't believe that we'd go for a second defender before we go for a defensive midfielder.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
If United have a genuine interest in Kounde the only reasoning I can see is United playing with a back in an increasing number of games. Hence the interest in Trippier. This could be another option for Trippier. I've read somewhere Kounde is also quite adept at playing right-back. Bailly and Tuanzebe could also be sold.

Adamsk7

Did anyone else had anything to say on that?
Sevilla are not going to budge down from the release clause he has and I can't believe that we'd go for a second defender before we go for a defensive midfielder.
perhaps it’s residual smokescreen in our Varane negotiations - let a few journos know we’re going for Kounde and tell Real we have other options. Not the first time something like that has been used to speed deals along

Status
Not open for further replies.