Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun1

Press the 'X' on your browser, usually it's the same button that you click to reload a page. Which browser are you using?

You have to do that before the page is fully loaded, so milliseconds after clicking on the link.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Press the 'X' on your browser, usually it's the same button that you click to reload a page. Which browser are you using?

You have to do that before the page is fully loaded, so milliseconds after clicking on the link.
Pressing the ESC key does the same thing and is much easier than trying to click the Stop button on the browser.

CM

As if they give any shits, drop in the ocean.

It’s probably a guaranteed 7 years even if he leaves after 2 knowing those dodgy fecks.
Yeah I was thinking afterwards it could be an FFP workaround or something similar.

Is it that outlandish to think that Ederson could continue to be a top keeper until he's 34?
It's possible, but there's a reason why football clubs aren't dishing out 7 year contracts all the time. They could mitigate risk and give him incremental extensions until he's 35 like pretty much every other club would do, it's not all or nothing.

Two of the league's best keepers in Cech and De Gea fell off a cliff when their time came - if it can happen to them it could happen to anyone.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah I was thinking afterwards it could be an FFP workaround or something similar.

It's possible, but there's a reason why football clubs aren't dishing out 7 year contracts all the time. They could mitigate risk and give him incremental extensions until he's 35 like pretty much every other club would do, it's not all or nothing.

Two of the league's best keepers in Cech and De Gea fell off a cliff when their time came - if it can happen to them it could happen to anyone.
I think that's fair - but De Gea's decline has been unprecedented (he's still only 30) and Cech had longevity issues stemming from his horrendous head injury and even then only really started to decline once he hit age 35 or so. He was very good for Arsenal his first year there when he was 33.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Don’t want to post it in Sancho’s performance thread but does he not follow Haaland anymore on Instagram? A bit odd no?

Unless I’m being a drip here.

manuchamp88

Are you sure? Brexit is now in full effect and visa requirements may have changed.
Eitherway, he's a continentally (if not world) famous footballer - he'll have no trouble getting a professional sportsman visa. Probably will pay for a fast-track service too.

Status
Not open for further replies.