Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastwolf

What a betrayal this would be.
It's not even remotely real though, just B grade trolling from Raiola, doesn't even hold up to cursory examination.

Liverpool sure as hell aren't paying a fee and on a free next year he'd cost them half as much anyway in sign on bonuses and about 200k a week more than anyone else in there squad is on. If it happened, which I doubt, it would have been a swift "no thanks" and that's all.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Just bombard his twitter or Instagram saying come to Utd, make him feel like he has options,
I like it but I’m a bit too old to be spamming players! :lol: I am following Camavinga on Instagram though so I am either going to be proved right and he does want to come here or I’ve been a glutton for punishment all along. All part of the great muppet journey.

Infra-red

Good enough for us?
He'd be our best central midfielder. He's a superb passer, which is really something we lack in the two deeper midfield positions. He's also better than Neves in almost every aspect of the game (exception would probably be long shots).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

• Frabotta moves closer to leaving Juventus and joining Hellas Verona.
    • Formula: loan with purchase option, which could become mandatory given certain conditions
  • As a result, Zirkzee will be tougher to obtain for Hellas Verona, who Anderlecht are very keen on.

Last edited:

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Much as I desliked Raiola's views, weren't the media holding onto those comments for atleast a couple of weeks ?
Wouldn't need to hold them back if he didn't say it in the first place. He's a fecking twat and all his players need to be boycotted to get a cancer like him out.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Would appear Chelsea value Zouma higher than Sevilla.
Interestingly, according to Jacob Steinberg, Chelsea did offer 35 million Euros as the fee, but Sevilla still want more.

Also, Koundé's release clause fee is apparently 80 million Euros (68.4 million Pounds).

UTD_Since_1978

I hope we don't loan him, Amad and Elanga out and continue to waste game time on Dan James.
If they are to loan him (Pellistri) then it would make more sense to loan him to an English club to get him used to English football & the climate instead of going to Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.