Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabeasC

Could Locatelli play as the base of a three? Or better as the '8' (i.e. where Pogba is supposed to be)?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ducker corroborates what Luckhurst said about Trippier and the feeling in his camp about his potential United transfer.

Also:
  • Atletico Madrid have a 1-year option that they can trigger on Trippier's contract.
  • If Trippier doesn't arrive, Dalot can stay.
    • AC Milan are interested in bringing him back on loan.
  • Southampton are put off by the total cost of 3.75 million Pounds covering both fees and wages for Brandon Williams.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Almost as funny as Coutinho, I would imagine…
Knowing Klopp he’d pick coutinho over pogba

Pogba would get roasted to bits by klopp in training only let alone the game itself if he didn’t apply pressure or track back how klopp likes it.

In my personal opinion Pogba is better suited to slower leagues.. Italy Spain France .. England and I’d argue even German leagues aren’t good for him ..

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Knowing Klopp he’d pick coutinho over pogba

Pogba would get roasted to bits by klopp in training only let alone the game itself if he didn’t apply pressure or track back how klopp likes it.

In my personal opinion Pogba is better suited to slower leagues.. Italy Spain France .. England and I’d argue even German leagues aren’t good for him ..
Pogbas pressing number is not any worse than Coutinho. In Coutinhos last season 17/18, Pogbas pressing stats was much better than Coutinho. He also makes 50-60 % more recoveries than Coutinho.

Pogba is not good at tracking back (not as bad as Coutinho). But he is quite good at pressing.

McTerminator

Eitherway, he's a continentally (if not world) famous footballer - he'll have no trouble getting a professional sportsman visa. Probably will pay for a fast-track service too.
Agreed. I’m sure United know the fastest way to get this done. Sooner the better!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The deal: loan w/ purchase obligation
  • Price: 17.5 million Euros + 2.5 million Euros in bonuses
  • Sell-on clause of 10% for Genoa
EDIT: 2nd Tweet with info

Amarsdd

Seriously, I've never heard of the players that Chelsea and City have been selling this window.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Belotti to replace Azmoun (if he leaves)
  • Belotti's contract expires in 2022
    • Belotti wants Torino to renew his contract.
  • Torino's contract offer to Belotti: 4 years, 4 million Euros per year

roseguy64

Ducker corroborates what Luckhurst said about Trippier and the feeling in his camp about his potential United transfer.

Also:
  • Atletico Madrid have a 1-year option that they can trigger on Trippier's contract.
  • If Trippier doesn't arrive, Dalot can stay.
    • AC Milan are interested in bringing him back on loan.
  • Southampton are put off by the total cost of 3.75 million Pounds covering both fees and wages for Brandon Williams.
This suggests Williams' wages are around 40k/week considering the 2m loan fee we're trying to get.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Pogbas pressing number is not any worse than Coutinho. In Coutinhos last season 17/18, Pogbas pressing stats was much better than Coutinho. He also makes 50-60 % more recoveries than Coutinho.

Pogba is not good at tracking back (not as bad as Coutinho). But he is quite good at pressing.
Coutinho pisses all over Pogba when it comes to productivity in the Premier League, there was a reason why he was afforded so much freedom at Liverpool, it's because he produced, week in, week out, same as why Ronaldo had it easy when it came to tracking back here, because he was so lethal at the other end, why would you make him do the leg work?

Meanwhile Pogba is terrible defensively, and hit and miss in attack, which is exactly why he wouldn't work for Klopp.

Pogba has all the talent in the world, he just hasn't utilised it properly for whatever reason.

Shame, as I was seriously excited when Pogba came back, must have watched the "I'm back" video a million times, unfortunately his cons far outweigh the pros.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What a twist:

Santos director Sergio Canozzi on Kaio Jorge's transfer situation:
The player has a contract with Santos until 2023, we are speaking to different clubs and we expect that offers will come. We don't want to hold up the sale of Kaio Jorge, but we are waiting for offers. We are talking with Juve, I have had two conversations with Cherbuini myself. We have not had contacts with Milan. We believe Kaio moving to Europe could cost €20/25 million. In normal times we would have already sold him at that fee. Right now it's difficult to get a fee of that amount. An offer of €15 million would be considered.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

After only one season, Sam Lammers could be leaving Atalanta. I guess that's fair given that Miranchuk did way better last season.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
"New english club"... which other than us would be looking at a player of his type? If it was to be us, what took us so long?
Liverpool? They need a midfielder. Or imaginary, he's mentioned Arsenal, why can't he mention the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.