Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Letting every other club know they just received £100 Million as a lump sum. Not add-ons, no payment structure. etc.

Good luck negotiating for any players in the next 6-12 months...
It's hardly a secret.

Devil may care

He is crucial though, if you need a player to do a good defensive job and keep the shape, with the ability to break forward with directness and pace, he is the best we've got. At least until Marcus gets back.
He's not crucial, he's mediocre, those things are very basic that any player can do if instructed, you don't see players as average as him at City, Chelsea and Liverpool, and his breaking forward is worthless because he never does anything with the ball anyway as he's head down most of the time on the counter.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Barça sources explain to @rac1 that the situation with the future of Leo Messi is very difficult but not impossible. They want to talk to all parties to the end.
Looks like Barcelona haven't given up on this yet.

Lights Out

Letting every other club know they just received £100 Million as a lump sum. Not add-ons, no payment structure. etc.

Good luck negotiating for any players in the next 6-12 months...
I think they’d already made the signings they wanted before this was made official.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything

Looks like Barcelona haven't given up on this yet.
If Barca are so desperate make him a shareholder, director or give him a portion of the ground. That way he plays for free with payments coming to him from a different source. It's a way around La Liga rules.

Simples!

Nero

Ducker seems a bit obsessed in trying to justify City's spending. I'm guessing he's one of the journalists who City butter up?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ducker seems a bit obsessed in trying to justify City's spending. I'm guessing he's one of the journalists who City butter up?
As the Manchester clubs correspondent for the Telegraph, he's responsible for both City and United. On that note, City will treat him better for more favourable news reports.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
So Messi not only has Barca by the balls but ,due to his immense standing in the game and the revenue he generates, La Liga too.

Hahahahaha.

CM

Entirely reasonable that they're selling 4 nobodies for £50m. Nothing to see here.

theklr

I'm confused, he is suggesting they've raised 110m already through sales?
Yes, and expecting another 50m before any «senior» players are sold.

Just financial wizardry/corruption for the most part I guess

theklr

So City buy every player in the City Group-system with a potential future value for a low fee, loan them out and then sell them for a significant fee? It is so dumb it is almost smart.
Think the RB group did something similar a while back . Got caught though.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
So where's the rest been generated from?
Good question.

So far this transfer window they've generated somewhere between 35-45m on player sales. They also have 11m coming back to them from our Sancho deal, plus a rake of loan fees from their battery farm of kids. Still seems to be a gap in those figures though.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sané was €45m and not £55m though
I was just stating what Ducker put into his article. Interestingly, the reputable English journalists reported the fee as up to 55 million Pounds (bonuses included), whilst the German ones reported it as up to 50 million Euros (bonuses included).
So where's the rest been generated from?
They also sold Otamendi, Tosin Adarabioyo, Angeliño, Jack Harrison, and Lukas Nmecha. I'm guessing that figure includes loan fees, too, but Ducker conveniently didn't mention that. Either that, or he seemed to include all of the variable payments into every single outgoing transfer to make that figure look as big as possible. Finally, he could have lied and gotten away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.