Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

manuchamp88

What big decisions?
Like what? No offers for Pogba and Camavinga wants to go elsewhere.
Talk about creating your own narrative because you love to angry at your own team, bloody hell :lol:
If I wanted to be a passive supporter, I'd support my local amateur team instead, where nothing really matters aside from cheering on the lads. But I get angry because I'm a passionate supporter and I want the best for my team. When we drag our feet over things like Pogba's future, offer bums new contract and then struggle to sell them, yeah, it's pretty annoying.

Re Pogba, there's one question for him, "Do you want to sign an extension or not?" Not later in the month, not in January when he can sign a pre-contract with another club, now. If not, then au revoir. If a straight transfer isn't viable, then offer him to clubs like Madrid on a swap deal. Even if we swap at a loss in value, it's better than letting him walk for nothing next summer. Pogba taking his sweet time to decide what he's doing is disabling us from getting our business done, allowing PSG to take advantage. Plus, I'm sick of his agent mouthing off. Maybe he'd be somewhat tolerable if Pogba lived up to his potential, but I don't think the whole package is worth it.

Mihai

If I wanted to be a passive supporter, I'd support my local amateur team instead, where nothing really matters aside from cheering on the lads. But I get angry because I'm a passionate supporter and I want the best for my team. When we drag our feet over things like Pogba's future, offer bums new contract and then struggle to sell them, yeah, it's pretty annoying.

Re Pogba, there's one question for him, "Do you want to sign an extension or not?" Not later in the month, not in January when he can sign a pre-contract with another club, now. If not, then au revoir. If a straight transfer isn't viable, then offer him to clubs like Madrid on a swap deal. Even if we swap at a loss in value, it's better than letting him walk for nothing next summer. Pogba taking his sweet time to decide what he's doing is disabling us from getting our business done, allowing PSG to take advantage. Plus, I'm sick of his agent mouthing off. Maybe he'd be somewhat tolerable if Pogba lived up to his potential, but I don't think the whole package is worth it.
Well, the problem with the part in bold, is that, football players are not a sack of potatoes that one can exchange, swap or sell at will. If Pogba doesn't want to move this summer, or move to a specific club, there is not a lot we can do about it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Clear statement from Hans-Joachim Watzke on the balance sheet - Inquiry about possible newcomers: "If nothing happens on the sales, nothing will happen on the purchases, either. We are clear that we do not want to increase our net spend."
Looks like Dortmund's business may be done for the summer unless they sell some of their less prominent players like Schulz or Delaney.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Could be that Milan are just bluffing and hoping we relent in our negotiation stance.

Supposedly we want €5m in loan fee and an option/obligation for €15m. That seems pretty fair to me. If they want him so bad, pay up!
We have overpriced Dalot
We signed him for 19m and he has 2 years left on his contract
He hasn’t progressed or improved, yet we are asking for a profit on what we paid? We wont shift him if that’s what our selling tactic is, he will stagnate and leave for free in 2 years

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don't think there's another club that talks about other team's players as much as Bayern. It even seems like it is a policy.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany

Looks like Dortmund's business may be done for the summer unless they sell some of their less prominent players like Schulz or Delaney.
Ah. Was encouraged by the rumors of them trying to sign Maudeke. They made the mistake of signing Malen instead of him.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Skysports are wank, but I do believe Bayern will move for Haaland next summer.
Bayern DoF was guest on one of the staple German football TV shows on Sunday where was asked about Haaland and he said Bayern are of course "looking at" such a player when he becomes available. Not a lot to get wrong or right in reporting there... it's evident and it was before Brazzo said it publicly, in fact it's complete non-news.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Bayern DoF was guest on one of the staple German football TV shows on Sunday where was asked about Haaland and he said Bayern are of course "looking at" such a player when he becomes available. Not a lot to get wrong or right in reporting there... it's evident and it was before Brazzo said it publicly, in fact it's complete non-news.
That's right. He even mentioned that not looking at Haaland would be "amateurish", which he's not wrong about. There are very few, if any, legitimate reasons to not look at Haaland as an option.

The Athletic announce that up to 10 PSG players will be made available for transfer. Diallo, Kehrer, Gueye, Pembele, Dagba and Rafinha are all for sale. Herrera and Icardi are also available, but both want to stay at PSG.

Idrissa Gueye would make for a very nice stopgap midfielder...likely for a very low price.

pascell

The Athletic announce that up to 10 PSG players will be made available for transfer. Diallo, Kehrer, Gueye, Pembele, Dagba and Rafinha are all for sale. Herrera and Icardi are also available, but both want to stay at PSG.

Idrissa Gueye would make for a very nice stopgap midfielder...likely for a very low price.
Sell all 10 for around €80m and come in for Pogba!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wasn't Ndombele a bright point for them last season?
I wouldn't necessarily label him as such, but he did have his best performances for Spurs last season. With that said, he still can be more influential for Spurs. I'm kind of surprised that Nuno may not be that keen on him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Trippier's keen on joining United, but Atletico are the obstacle.
  • United want to pay 10 million Pounds, but Atletico want 28 million Pounds.

Varun1

So Barca tried to offload players + lower salaries to make space for Messi, and now PSG are doing the same.
Considering we haven't been able to shift players, it'll be ineteresting to see if PSG can do it.

Also, Dalot had one good half! Why do they keep saying he had a good pre-season!

Pavl3n

So Barca tried to offload players + lower salaries to make space for Messi, and now PSG are doing the same.
Considering we haven't been able to shift players, it'll be ineteresting to see if PSG can do it.

Also, Dalot had one good half! Why do they keep saying he had a good pre-season!
Because technically he did take part of the pre-season and the football he played in that half was good. He looks like he's maturing.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
That's right. He even mentioned that not looking at Haaland would be "amateurish", which he's not wrong about. There are very few, if any, legitimate reasons to not look at Haaland as an option.
Exactly, when he scores a goal a game and has a somewhat affordable release clause exactly the summer our World Footballer of the Year striker turns 34 and has just a year left on his contract.
I'm not too confident we will be actually able to land Haaland, but it's certain that we will try to execute a changing of the guard, it just makes too much sense.

TheReligion

Abusive
Exactly, when he scores a goal a game and has a somewhat affordable release clause exactly the summer our World Footballer of the Year striker turns 34 and has just a year left on his contract.
I'm not too confident we will be actually able to land Haaland, but it's certain that we will try to execute a changing of the guard, it just makes too much sense.
Genuinely don't think Haaland wants to stay around in German. He's a PL fan and wants to follow his dad's footsteps.

If he goes to Bayern he will be stuck there for a long time.

Don't see it appealing to him.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Genuinely don't think Haaland wants to stay around in German. He's a PL fan and wants to follow his dad's footsteps.

If he goes to Bayern he will be stuck there for a long time.

Don't see it appealing to him.
It's very possible you're right. I could counter with stuff he said gushing about Bayern, but as I said, I'm not confident we'll sign him.
The point is merely that we will be among the clubs trying, and why shouldn't we be.

theklr

Really? I’m not seeing any progress from him as yet? Which is why our asking price is too much
Think we’re just using it as an excuse and a boost for Dalot since we felt Trippier was too expensive . Im sure if we could get Trippier for whatever price we wanted , we would have lowered our loan fee demands ?

TheReligion

Abusive
It's possible you're right. I could counter with stuff he said gushing about Bayern, but as I said, I'm not confident we'll sign him.
The point is merely that we will be among the clubs trying, and why sholdn't we be.
If he wasn't currently playing in Germany I think you'd have a good chance but genuinely believe he'd pick United over Bayern under the circumstances.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Think we’re just using it as an excuse and a boost for Dalot since we felt Trippier was too expensive . Im sure if we could get Trippier for whatever price we wanted , we would have lowered our loan fee demands ?
Yeah probably right. I just can’t see anyone thinking that he’s kicked on, even a little bit

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
RB Leipzig are interested in Ilaix Moriba
Barcelona will not give him away and ask for 15-20 million [Euros]
If there is no specific offer, [next] step [i.e. Leipzig will sign Ilaix as a free agent]
Barcelona consider Ilaix to no longer have a place in the team
There is more info in ESPN's live transfer talk blog, which covers more info not in the previous Tweet but present in the following Tweet:

Also from that live blog: Ilaix Moriba has three options:
  1. Accept Barcelona's final offer and go back into the first-team squad.
  2. Remain out of the first team (i.e. miss out on playing football) until he becomes a free agent.
  3. Transfer to another team if an acceptable offer arrives.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
If he wasn't currently playing in Germany I think you'd have a good chance but genuinely believe he'd pick United over Bayern under the circumstances.
As I said, I wouldn't bet on us, but I'm not going to throw in the towel just yet :D

It's also still too early for me to identify a clear favourite with all the clubs after him. a lot will depend on what happens at those clubs over the season.

The thing that, for me, I wonder about his supposed urge to join United- why didn't he then?

Status
Not open for further replies.