Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If they sign Milenkovic, defensively on paper, West Ham and Arsenal seem to be equal.

theklr

Info: The #PSG plans an offensive by the end of the transfer window for Camavinga . The middle wants to join Paris. Its agents are pushing for the English . #Rennes claims 50M € but will give it up for less. So far, Rennes have not received any offers.

I'm guessing "the middle" means Cavaminga himself

PSG possibly cannot do this unless Mbappe is on his way?

Edit: Sportswitness take on it:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Eh? What exactly would we be bottling?
We'd keep the good lad Jessie here because he's nice for the atmosphere or something stupid like that.

We're already wasting money on Mata, Matic, Jones, Pereira, etc., so we need to make it clear to Lingard he's surplus to requirements, no ifs, buts and maybes. Too many players are here for the vibes and we seem unwilling to let them go. See, Fellaini who was about to stay if it wasn't for Ole booting him out.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
They deleted the Tweet. They are being fooled? Sky Sports is so bad nowdays.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München

:nervous:

It's not that i wouldn't like seeing Franck once again at Bayern, but the look of such a transfer would be pretty much devastating.

Sylar

We'd keep the good lad Jessie here because he's nice for the atmosphere or something stupid like that.

We're already wasting money on Mata, Matic, Jones, Pereira, etc., so we need to make it clear to Lingard he's surplus to requirements, no ifs, buts and maybes. Too many players are here for the vibes and we seem unwilling to let them go. See, Fellaini who was about to stay if it wasn't for Ole booting him out.
Yes, but why is that bottling? Especially if Leicester keep Maddison
Or if they lose him, but then dont bid for Jesse?

They deleted the Tweet. They are being fooled? Sky Sports is so bad nowdays.
What was the tweet?

Dazzmondo

Info: The #PSG plans an offensive by the end of the transfer window for Camavinga . The middle wants to join Paris. Its agents are pushing for the English . #Rennes claims 50M € but will give it up for less. So far, Rennes have not received any offers.

I'm guessing "the middle" means Cavaminga himself

PSG possibly cannot do this unless Mbappe is on his way?

Edit: Sportswitness take on it:

Camavinga seems to hate the idea of going to England :lol: . Not sure why he hates the idea of joining us so much. Sounds very much like he would be joining us against his will. I don't mind signing talented players whose ultimate dream is a Real Madrid as long as they still seem prepared to work hard for us in the short term, but I have to say I'm really not liking the vibes Camavinga is giving off. I'd love him here but if he's this much against the move probably best to just forget him and move onto another target.

Brophs

The One and Only
Camavinga joining this summer and PSG convincing Pogba to sign a pre contract in January is pretty much the ideal scenario for them. They’ll have time to move on other players and spend a smaller fee on the player who’ll have a huge sell on value in the future.

ChaddyP

It's not that i wouldn't like seeing Franck once again at Bayern, but the look of such a transfer would be pretty much devastating.
I feel like Manchester United are one of the very few non sugar daddy clubs that aren't vastly affected by "economic situations"

I don’t believe the Camavinga stories for a second, it’s been crystal clear we only pursue players now who 100% are desperate to join United.
If he’s even slightly unsure after an initial approach, he’d have been fecked right off as a target weeks ago.

reelworld

I don’t believe the Camavinga stories for a second, it’s been crystal clear we only pursue players now who 100% are desperate to join United.
If he’s even slightly unsure after an initial approach, he’d have been fecked right off as a target weeks ago.
W
I think he has. There's very little story about him so far, which probably United have stay clear from him for now

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern

I actually called that in jest to my mates a couple of weeks ago.
Brazzo with another deadline day rabbit out the hat, this time even cheaper, even more uninspiring and even less future-minded than Perisic or the return of Doh-glas

That being said, I'll take him back glady and with open arms.

W
I think he has. There's very little story about him so far, which probably United have stay clear from him for now
Agreed. So this “set to snub” nonsense is a non-story, if he was lukewarm on initial approach we’d have simply told his agent that we won’t be pursuing him.
Me thinks his agent is desperately trying to force PSG or Madrid to move for him, but none seem very interested either. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if he stays.

dinostar77

Agreed. So this “set to snub” nonsense is a non-story, if he was lukewarm on initial approach we’d have simply told his agent that we won’t be pursuing him.
Me thinks his agent is desperately trying to force PSG or Madrid to move for him, but none seem very interested either. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if he stays.
His agents are a English company whos name i have forgotten. They are keen for him to move this summer as they get a better percentage of the sale than if he leaves on a free next summer.

The player who numerous reports say we are interested in, doesnt want to play in england, he wants Spain and Real Madrid cause hes an idiot. What 18 year old goes to Madrid and nails down a first team slot? None do.

Anyway it looks like it comes down to, if he doesnt get his move to Madrid or PSG then maybe he might reconsider coming to PL. Though do we really want another di maria (a player who doesnt want to be here).

manuchamp88

Camavinga joining this summer and PSG convincing Pogba to sign a pre contract in January is pretty much the ideal scenario for them. They’ll have time to move on other players and spend a smaller fee on the player who’ll have a huge sell on value in the future.
Would be fuming if this happens - outmanoeuvred by a plastic club because we're not ruthless enough to make the big decisions.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yes, but why is that bottling? Especially if Leicester keep Maddison
Or if they lose him, but then dont bid for Jesse?
I'm working on the presumption that LCFC are interested after selling Madison.

Irrespective of that, we should be pushing Lingard, James and Pereira out the door to get funds for a midfielder and let our academy prospects play

Anyway it looks like it comes down to, if he doesnt get his move to Madrid or PSG then maybe he might reconsider coming to PL. Though do we really want another di maria (a player who doesnt want to be here).
That’s the point, if he “reconsiders” I’m sure we’ll tell him to feck off.
He’s no longer a target if he was lukewarm on the idea, that much has been crystal clear with our recruitment strategy.

dinostar77

That’s the point, if he “reconsiders” I’m sure we’ll tell him to feck off.
He’s not a target if he was lukewarm on the idea, that much has been crystal clear with our recruitment strategy.
We know he was a target via our scouting. We obviously spoke to his agents and found out the lay of the land and moved onto other targets. Thats happen in football all the time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
For several weeks, Bayern Munich has been working in the shadows to try to sign Amine Adli (Toulouse). Munich presented a full career plan to the Frenchman who would arrive as number 4 in the hierarchy [4th choice attacking player?]. Bayern must now come to an agreement with TFC.
Amine Adli is a 21-year-old attacking player who can out wide or behind the striker.

EDIT: English Tweet

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Crystal Palace and Norwich were also interested.
  • Blackburn wanted 20 million Pounds, but Southampton made a breakthrough with their offer.
EDIT: More info
  • If Blackburn want to acquire Michael Obafemi, they will have to do so as a separate transfer (i.e. no player exchange).
  • Uncertainty over Jannik Vestergaard's future
    • One year left; no potential for renewal
    • Lack of serious interest in him

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

According to Luckhurst, any potential outgoing transfer for Dalot would happen in late August. That's also when United are expected to increase their efforts on acquiring Trippier. Other English clubs are also apparently interested in Trippier.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info on Florenzi:
  • Loan w/ a conditional purchase obligation; possible conditions:
    • CL qualification
    • Number of appearances
  • Milan will only complete this if they can't bring in either Dalot or Odriozola.
  • Milan are waiting for Roma to agree on the deal before proceeding further.
EDIT: Update
  • Roma want to sell the player outright, but they're still negotiating with Milan.
  • Milan and Florenzi have agreed on the personal terms.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Atalanta and Mönchengladbach are negotiating a straightforward Zakaria sale. Currently, the two clubs differ in their valuations.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So, how is it Lukaku can do his medical in Italy but we have to wait for Varane to do his here, this lessening chance for him to train with us and play a part against Leeds?
Based on what Romano said, Lukaku may still need to come to England to complete his medical; he seems to have done the majority of his examinations in Milan, though. Maybe United couldn't have anyone present in Madrid or representing them in order to complete most of the medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.