Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgipep

If he's more or less a regular, it's a great loan. But I have to say it seems a bit implausible to me that he'll displace Konsa. There's Hause too, who didn't play much last season, but injuries had something to do with that. He does have on-the-ball skills that Villa's CBs generally seem to lack, maybe that'll favour him.
If he had "on-the-ball" skills he wouldn't have found himself on loan right now.

https://kwestthoughts.substack.com/p/tactical-analysis-axel-tuanzebe-is

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
In an ideal world we'd have kept him just in case to see if he can replicate his goal scoring form with us. Unfortunately he seems to be the only player that can fetch us any sort of fee...
If those 20M goes towards Ramsdale and not Maddison all hope is gone.

dinostar77

They better keep Kane if they're paying around 100mil for Lautaro Martinez. He's good but not that good. Making Lautaro Martinez as direct Kane replacement (price wise) is putting too much pressure on him.
Pre covid, martinez was being linked with Barcelona as Suarez long term replacement. Good striker. Will score bags of goals.

UTD_Since_1978

I still think UTD should (yeah, I know they won't) nip in & sign Messi before he has the chance to sign on the dotted line for PSG, that would be so awesome.

PSG with their oil billions think they can get anybody & everybody with zero competition & quite frankly, it makes me sick!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Thus begins his own personal journey of consecutive loans until flipped.
He was on loan at Vitesse last season, so this would be his 2nd loan. Not sure what Chelsea are supposed to do though. We have new players needing senior minutes every year. We sold about 7 academy players this summer, with more possibly to come. We already have 4-5 academy players in the first team, so really I think from now we'll likely promote academy players based on positional need or if the player happens to be a gem that can't be ignored. Broja is one to watch though.

sparx99

Does anyone even give a shit anymore? This is the most drawn out, boring transfer ever.

Juventus are skint just like Real Madrid and Barcelona. Too bad they have no really good players we could poach.
The three Super League holdouts. It’s quite clear why they have stuck to their guns with that project.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I still think UTD should (yeah, I know they won't) nip in & sign Messi before he has the chance to sign on the dotted line for PSG, that would be so awesome.

PSG with their oil billions think they can get anybody & everybody with zero competition & quite frankly, it makes me sick!
He's apparently going to be earning 34m Net after tax at PSG. That's more than double our current top earner. There's just no way that deal could happen at our club. Only oil clubs can afford that outlay.

ti vu

Pre covid, martinez was being linked with Barcelona as Suarez long term replacement. Good striker. Will score bags of goals.
Good striker no doubt but not that good really. Not at level Suarez was when moving from Liverpool to Barcelona.

Lukaku outscored him both the past seasons. Kane is clearly a level above Lukaku as a goal scorer. Beside goal scoring, Kane overall game can be at least on par with Lautaro Martinez. Eating up almost all Kane fee, then he would under microscope to match Kane contribution which would be harsh.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Is Odegaard good at football or not?

When I think of Odegaard it for some reason makes me think of Halilovic. Who is currently without a club after leaving Birmingham City. I had no idea he was there.

dinostar77

Is Odegaard good at football or not?

When I think of Odegaard it for some reason makes me think of Halilovic. Who is currently without a club after leaving Birmingham City. I had no idea he was there.
Wow, forgot about him. Did Birmingham let him go? Another Royston Drenthe?

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Wow, forgot about him. Did Birmingham let him go? Another Royston Drenthe?
Taken from Wiki: He made 17 league appearances, and was offered terms for the coming season, but had not signed by the time his contract expired.

Not 100% sure what that means exactly. Think Chong has probably been the one to replace him a anyway

dinostar77

Wow just when i thought our tabloids couldn't get any worse. One of them mentioned in BBC football gossip have linked Spurs with a move for Messi :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Imagine being an Inter fan, going on holiday for a week, with Lukaku/Martinez up front, as league champions

And you come back to a 35 year old Dzeko and Scamacca as your front two.

ATXRedDevil

Haven’t BBC gossip always been the worst source?
Think you missed the point. The sources are tabloids (poster didn’t say which one had this crap) and Bbc gossip just aggregates all the nonsense they spew. His point was just that by reading the crap the bbc aggregated, he’s realized that the tabloids have reached a new level of rubbish, even by their already terrible standards, by suggesting Messi to Spurs.

FPL addict

Supports
Leeds Utd
Then nobody can blame the poor guy for choosing PSG.
The word "poor" is somewhat inappropriate when connected to Mr Messi ( in both a footballing and a financial sense) .

His ex teammates at Barca who he seemed prepared to throw under the bus to maintain his own lucrative contract there may consider the word more appropriate in connection to his behaviour......

CG1010

The word "poor" is somewhat inappropriate when connected to Mr Messi ( in both a footballing and a financial sense) .

His ex teammates at Barca who he seemed prepared to throw under the bus to maintain his own lucrative contract there may consider the word more appropriate in connection to his behaviour......
I was joking. Obviously he would get offers from any place should he be open to it. I am sure United would have loved to buy him but didn't approach him because we knew he isn't coming here.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
If Spurs are the only way of seeing Messi in the Epl, then I'm all for it. They'll probably blow the Kane money on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.