Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavl3n

The fact that he's young and English and supposedly has a high ceiling.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Some more details on PSG's potential Messi deal via The Athletic:

The Athletic seem to reporting a lesser amount than other sources. They could be excluding the bonus payments to Messi that others are including.
The difference between his "salary" and salary will be enormous.

Von Mistelroum

PSG want Pogba to run down his contract now they have Messi! If he agrees to do that then honestly we should be ensuring that he does so from the reserves.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Atletico Madrid are also interested in Duvan Zapata.
  • Spurs are also monitoring Vlahovic but would only take the next step if Kane leaves.
  • Fiorentina can accept an offer greater than 60 million Euros.
    • Top replacement: Gianluca Scamacca

OmarUnited4ever

Some more details on PSG's potential Messi deal via The Athletic:

The Athletic seem to reporting a lesser amount than other sources. They could be excluding the bonus payments to Messi that others are including.
25mil net, so what's the gross amount? is it 50mil? if so then that's close to 1mil a week before taxes

ti vu

They better keep Kane if they're paying around 100mil for Lautaro Martinez. He's good but not that good. Making Lautaro Martinez as direct Kane replacement (price wise) is putting too much pressure on him.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Does anyone even give a shit anymore? This is the most drawn out, boring transfer ever.

Juventus are skint just like Real Madrid and Barcelona. Too bad they have no really good players we could poach.
Wasn't there a Juventus poster over here that was insisting they had 400million to spend on transfers.

Pavl3n

So basically similar to Sancho, and Nixon sees the irony in the fact that no English club is a favourite for him, I'm guessing.
More like Dortmund made a good chunk of money on Sancho and now they'll bring another talented English kid, with the Sancho money and make a good chunk on him too.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'm surprised by how much in demand he is. I rate him but I thought he'd have teams like Palace, Villa etc fighting for him. Great for Chelsea either way, if Abraham is open to moving abroad.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Looks like I need to add Southampton to the list of teams I need to keep a close eye on this season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Looks like I need to add Southampton to the list of teams I need to keep a close eye on this season.
Thus begins his own personal journey of consecutive loans until flipped.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Lionel Messi will not arrive in Paris tonight. The Argentine is waiting for full agreement to be reached with PSG to come to the French capital. This is not yet the case tonight.
EDIT: English Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.