Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ti vu

Official: Venezia sign Ethan Ampadu on loan from Chelsea. Ampadu also signs a new 3-year contract.

It's becoming a meme now. Now their official Twitter account can just copy paste "sign new contract and go on loan" and apply for every loan move.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Barça and Atlético are still negotiating for a return of Griezmann to the Colchoneros. The positions of the two clubs are getting closer and closer to such an extent that Sky Sport Italia is now announcing an imminent transfer.

According to our information, Atlético de Madrid and FC Barcelona are about to reach an agreement for a loan with option to buy Antoine Griezmann.

ti vu

Source:

This will be a loan without a purchase option.
He maybe a liability defensively, but if I have a day with our transfer activity, I would take a gamble with him on loan. He's quite decent in certain scenario attacking wise. A decent back up option for our RB.

jesperjaap

Very, and if you'll buy me a pint I'll maybe even sing something. but seriously I just little bit worry for my club that's all.

Do we really want to depend on a 37yo and a teenager ? If pogba goes we'll get weaker, it doesn't matter where he plays,
And even if we'll buy the DM next year Donny won't want to hear any of this from Ole because you know he'll try to promise him game time after we brought the DM but he'll have enough after 3 years of not playing.
Ronaldo is 36 anyway...but....what? DO we have to depend on arguably still the best player in the world and one the best teenagers in the world? i think any other side in Europe let alone the premiership would be happy with those two, and Cavani is still one of the best box players in Europe. None of that is a problem whatsoever....what is a problem is the lack of quality, balance and the right partnerships in midfield. Its just personal opinion as we havent seen enough og him, but I was never that excited about VDB as a signing anyway.

I would agree on Pogba, but againfor me, he isnt the answer in our midfield set up, if he was to play there, its only Fernandes position I would trust him

diarm

Boubacar Kamara to Newcastle United is off.
Why have Newcastle spent a whole summer flirting with Kamara, and not thought to ask had he any interest in actually joining before today?

JuriM

No, they are just strenghening. You can't run Neves and Moutinho to ground and expect to challenge for Europa.

SATA

Atletico are mental. Do they even need Griezmann and paying all of his wages?

Also looks like Wolves are having difficulty signing a player

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Top talent Ansgar Knauff had two loan offers from Bundesliga clubs and several from the 2nd division. Among other things, the HSV [i.e. Hamburg] was interested. In the end, the 19-year-old decided to stay for the time being, also because no new winger came in the end.
Interesting. I don't know how Knauff will fit into Rose's setup given that he's favoured a diamond so far. With that said, Rose can still go with a 4-2-3-1, so there's still a chance for Knauff to get a few appearances under his belt for this season.

@do.ob @Sphaero Thoughts? I can see the benefit in Knauff getting loaned out for more minutes, but I can appreciate his willingness to stay at Dortmund.

EDIT: English Tweet added

jesperjaap

Camavinga was the headline name, but there were a few quality yougn central midfielders I thought would make big moves this summer. Kamara is right near the top of that list and price seemed to be very cheap. WOuldnt have minded him here, shame if he doesnt move to the premiership, I think he could have a big future

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Atletico are mental. Do they even need Griezmann and paying all of his wages?

Also looks like Wolves are having difficulty signing a player
Barcelona surely over the cap still and facing a points deduction if they didn't get him out ? It's a loan I think. Atletico doing them a favour probably for something in future in return we don't know yet?

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford

@el diablorojo Thoughts? I was expecting him to stick around and play a part for Brentford.
So his Dad is very much involved managing his career and other members of his family from what I have been told and they are very very pushy. He is not going to be starting ahead of Toney and Mbuemo so would be back up and while we would have liked him to stick around as cover we wouldn't want a bad apple spoiling the applecart so to speak. Looks like his is off on loan again, looks a decent player but without the patience needed to break into our first team unfortunately.

Also we are done for this window now in terms of incomings.

Maxii

Paad
Watching deadline day on sky sports news. Your man Darragh MacAnthony is an awful cnut

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Guido Albers, Donny van de Beek's agent, was still looking for a new club for the midfielder on Deadline Day. "But Manchester United is holding everything back."
Guido Albers also said that it's "disappointing that United are not cooperating." There was a bunch of interest in Van de Beek, but United weren't willing to entertain them.

LARulz

Can sign him for free from January but want to spunk 200M yoyos on him now. Absolute fecking circus of a club
It's to avoid competition. They aren't taking a chance in case he gets his head turned by others

Also are worried he may sign a new one just in case he enjoys playing with Messi

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are now very close to an agreement for a loan with option to buy Antoine Griezmann.

Agreement in principle between the two clubs. Unless the situation turns around, Antoine Griezmann will play at Atletico [Madrid].

Status
Not open for further replies.