Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Interesting. I don't know how Knauff will fit into Rose's setup given that he's favoured a diamond so far. With that said, Rose can still go with a 4-2-3-1, so there's still a chance for Knauff to get a few appearances under his belt for this season.

@do.ob @Sphaero Thoughts? I can see the benefit in Knauff getting loaned out for more minutes, but I can appreciate his willingness to stay at Dortmund.

EDIT: English Tweet added
Rose isn't necessarily dogmatic about his Diamond, against Frankfurt for example he used Hazard to exploit the space behind Kostic. And the attempt to loan CHO proves that he wants to maintain some degree of flexibility, in which case there's currently only Hazard ahead of Knauff as far as proper wide players are concerned.

On the other hand I think both tweets overrated him. I expect Knauff to be a Bundesliga player, but it's not like he was blowing minds by Dortmund standards. He's supposedly been looking unmotivated this year when playing for Dortmund's second team, so a loan to Hamburg (or some Bundesliga side if he felt the 2nd division was beneath him) , where he would have faced a lot of pressure and some competition for his spot, as well as a progressive coach, would have been a reasonable move in my opinion. And I would find it hard to understand if it was him who rejected it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Obligation or option? Conflict info between different sources.
The clubs were in discussions over potentially making this an obligation as Barcelona requested, but since then, Tanzi has reported that the deal is going to be an option instead of an obligation. Let's see what other outlets say about this.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson leaves Arsenal to join OH Leuven on loan with a purchase option.

@Snow

Last edited:

Godfather

Source:

Guido Albers also said that it's "disappointing that United are not cooperating." There was a bunch of interest in Van de Beek, but United weren't willing to entertain them.
Wow what a virus. This is outrageous. What a snake. Can't even shut up his agent up etc. Am I doing this right?

LARulz

He wants to play for Madrid though thats the whole point
Yes but literally anything can happen and Madrid don't want to take that chance. They also want to make him part of the walkout in the new stadium

hobbers

Can't let Donny leave because of how desperate our midfield situation is, despite Ole not wanting to play him if he can help it.

Can't sign another midfielder because of how bloated and full the squad is without sales.

prateik

Everton come in for a last day loan every fecking summer..
Rojo.. Romero.. now VdB.

Bid early.. make a serious offer.. clowns.

van Nistelrooy

So last year it was Sergio Romero kept prisoner by Ole, now Donny.

This is unacceptable to treat players so poorly. At least give them a chance to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.