Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMS

Ah shit! PSG were the best chance to offload De Gea, feck knows who’ll take him now.
Could we do a swap for Ronaldo with De Gea going to Juventus, maybe with a little cash as well? Could work it similar to the deal that saw Arthur & Pjanic switch teams last summer. Juventus were the favourites for Donnarumma so they clearly would be open to improving their GK situation.

ti vu

Would you like to take a cut to have someone new coming at your job ?
No employers should ask that to be honest !
I know they earn millions and all but money is not free !
New contract. It's not like Real Madrid gonna break the current contract of all their player to pay them less.

Ramos wants a huge wage where as he has declined. Imagine DDG asking for the same wage when extension time come, then tell his teammates to do the same if it means to prevent the club to strengthen.

Last edited:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Villarreal were all to happy to shepherd possession out to Wan-Bissaka last week and it was an issue. I like Wan-Bissaka and see improvement in his game but we need support from right-back when playing the more defensive sides. Wan-Bissaka best performances come up against the likes of Mbappe or Sterling.
Hmmm in the final he was one of our better players and put in at least 4 crosses i can think off

macheda14

Hmmm in the final he was one of our better players and put in at least 4 crosses i can think off
He was good at progressing the ball forwards, he was running more than most and was aggressive however most of his crosses were pretty ineffective. He really is coming on leaps and bounds offensively, but Trippier is still far far better. It would be good to give AWB real competition and hope that maybe he pushes on like Shaw did when Telles was brought in.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm just saying Villarreal were happy for him to have possession because they obviously felt he couldn't hurt them, they noticeably reduced their pressing on him. He did have a decent game, particularly when contrasted to his team mates, but an attacking right-back like Trippier would be a great addition to the squad.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
He was good at progressing the ball forwards, he was running more than most and was aggressive however most of his crosses were pretty ineffective. He really is coming on leaps and bounds offensively, but Trippier is still far far better. It would be good to give AWB real competition and hope that maybe he pushes on like Shaw did when Telles was brought in.
Oh I’m not against competition, far from it. I was just responding to a post which downplayed how he played in the final

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

AC Milan and Calhanoglu have started talking again, and there are some positive developments for Milan in these talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.