Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The Frenkie rumours are building up as more reports come up about Barcelona potentially letting him go to make room for further incoming transfers.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's official now.

Also joining him, officially, is Martyn Pert, who gets an upgraded assistant manager role.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks to @Zoo for the first Gerard Romero Tweet in the Cavani to Barcelona thread:
The proposal for Cavani from Barça of a 1.5 year [contract]
Until June [first 6 months] €3.5M + €1M in variables based on performance
The following [year]: €4M + €1.5M in variables based on performance and titles [i.e. team success]
EDIT: Translated Tweet

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Awful source. Also Barca famously have zero dressing room problems right now.

MUFC OK

We should not entertain the idea of Cavani leaving. When fit he has so much to offer. I’d definitely want to use him in the later stages of the CL too.

Brophs

The One and Only
When a financial powerhouse - the sort that can snap up Luuk De Jong and an 84 year old Dani Alves like it ain’t no thing - comes calling you have to listen. I just hope we have some players left after Barca take their pick.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I know absolutely nothing about him but it depresses me that we have an outstanding attacking full back that we are not using to the best of his ability. I hate Benitez.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
:lol: Makes sense, Mykolenko is a defensive one. Quite good though.
It’s funny because you can see now from this why Brands and Benitez was a match made in hell. Digne and Nkounkou were and are both attacking fullbacks. Dumfries/Livramento who Brands wanted to sign are both great attacking fullbacks. But the owner decides he wants to side with the dinosaur Benitez and spunk 20m on a position we don’t really need while we continue to persist with a 33 year old Coleman and a not good enough Kenny at RB.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Digne is average, he has a good cross on him but that's it.
The point is that he isn’t a problem in the side. Benitez has come in and made it a problem when it wasn’t which is very annoying considering the multiple actual issues with the squad. Drop him in the City squad for example and he would flourish. He’s been one of the top assisters from fullback in the past two seasons. It’s frustrating.

Last edited:

Idxomer

The point is that he isn’t a problem in the side. Benitez has come in and made it a problem when it wasn’t which is very annoying considering the multiple actual issues with the squad.
True, you also need a striker more than a left-back considering DCL's injury problems and the backup options you have.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Barcelona can’t afford a flight to Manchester. Move on, nothing to see here.

Well, to try to sign Ferran Torres it does seem that Barcelona has money.
Barcelona are not interested in Greenwood.
Ferran Torres is a better player today as both a winger and a striker. And cheaper.

cyberman

Well, to try to sign Ferran Torres it does seem that Barcelona has money.
Barcelona are not interested in Greenwood.
Ferran Torres is a better player today as both a winger and a striker. And cheaper.
Youre insane. Greenwood only just turned 20 and is already a better goal scorer

Status
Not open for further replies.