Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanDeBank

Ma’am

Brobbey to Ajax. No option to buy.

Should see plenty of game time with Haller at AFCON.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
For Barcelona and the Spanish league it would be good news. A duel could be sold Mbappe - Haaland.
The hype would be assured.
Por que?

They would both play for Real Madrid and the league would be a boring one horse race like L1 for many years to come.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Por que?

They would both play for Real Madrid and the league would be a boring one horse race like L1 for many years to come.
I was referring if he ended up signing for Barcelona.
I may be wrong but I don't think he wants to play in a team with Mbappe, Benzema and more french.
The French clan dominates the dressing room and the undisputed leader would be Mbappe.

From a distance I seem to see in Haaland a huge ego and would only go to one team to be the leader.

Obviously I can be wrong.

cyberman

All the posturing Raiola has been doing since there was talk of moving has been aimed at Spain. Talking up Barcelona being able to afford him, heading over to Spain to talk to both clubs before coming to England etc.
I dont even think that league suits Mbappe or Haaland. It will just be a poorer version of Ronaldo v Messi without the team accomplishments since the balance of power will lie in England. England is just hoovering up all the non PSG / Bayern talent around the absolute elite and will continue to do so after the Mbappe and Haaland moves.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I’ve heard several poster suggest he’s expressed a preference for the premier league in the past. Was that not right then?
If im not mistakenly Haaland has been reported to be keen on PL a couple seasons ago.

Might sound weird as he is a talent but I couldnt give a shit where a Raiola client ends up anyway :lol:

Posh Red

If im not mistakenly Haaland has been reported to be keen on PL a couple seasons ago.

Might sound weird as he is a talent but I couldnt give a shit where a Raiola client ends up anyway :lol:
I would love us to sign Haaland, but if his reported wage demand are correct then it’s impossible for us to sign him. Maybe that’s the Raiola influence, or maybe that’s just his market value? Either way, there’s no chance of United paying nearly a million a week.

Judas

Open to offers
La Liga makes sense as the next step, then come to the PL in his prime years. Although I don't see either of Real or Barca paying the big wages the transfer seemingly requires?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Rafinha joins Real Sociedad on loan from PSG. There is no purchase option.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Mike Verweij in De Telegraaf's podcast via Ajax Showtime

Mike Verweij on Conte's statements regarding Bergwijn:
We do not have to attach too much value to Conte’s words. In the coming games we will see if he gets more playing time and then you can see if they really want to continue with him.

Ajax are really serious about him. The interest has been officially announced to Spurs.

Bergwijn has been polled by Ajax twice before. The first time when he still played for PSV, and then last summer. Twice, however, Ajax did not go through. The chance that Bergwijn will come to Ajax depends very much on Ajax. He is no longer waiting for Ajax.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Record

Ruben Neves on the transfer rumours pertaining to him:
It’s normal in football. Whenever there’s a transfer market there’s a lot of talk, but my goal and focus are on Wolverhampton and I’m not going to change that, things have been going really well for me.

I still have a lot to learn, I have a lot to give here. The future will be seen soon, I like to live in the present and I’m happy, I feel great at Wolverhampton and I’ll focus here, because if I do things right I’m sure the future will be bright. My goal will always be to give my best and give even more for the club.
On whether he does any work on the transfer processes or leaves it all to his agent, Jorge Mendes;
Fortunately, I work with the best in the world in that regard, so I don’t care about any of that, I just care about playing my football and whatever comes along will certainly be the best for me.
If he's still interested in playing in other leagues:
I could easily see myself having the rest of my career here, it’s a spectacular championship. Only those who pass through here know how good it is to participate in the Premier League, how much we grow with each game and each training session, the environment in stadiums, the way football is lived, the way fans respect the players…It’s another level and, honestly, I see myself doing my entire career here. But in football, the future is very uncertain and we don’t know what will happen. Obviously, I’m curious to see other championships, but I definitely like being here.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
SERGI ROBERTO theme. There will be a meeting between the parties after the "Reyes" [Copa del Rey matches?]. The player has an annual salary between 7 and 9 million [Euros] bonus included. Sure, it can be lowered, but they have to negotiate. SR will go free in June and can listen to offers. Xavi wants him to stay.
EDIT: Thanks to @Daonico for the clarification
No, not copa del rey, he is refering to a religious festivity popular in spain and (some?) latin american countries (in a hindsight, some kings gave gifts to baby Jesus). It means January 6th

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
A new contact is expected this week between Juventus and Ramsey's agents: go to work to find a spot in [the] Premier [League]. They are thinking about a potential loan until June, with the bianconeri who could help pay part of the [salary].

OmarUnited4ever

Too right. These poundshop merchants can do one if they want our players to help them out but won't cough up the full salary or loan fee. Christmas is over!
Indeed, they can also buy him outright and offer him a low salary, 30m quids might be a fair fee.

Pep's Suit

I don't blame Haaland. Lifestyle + warm weather + less competitive league so that could help him to stay fit and win as many trophies as possible and Real/Barca paid higher wages than any other club when we look at last 10-15 years. And I think PL clubs have known about his preference for some time now so none of them will actually make a serious offer (like with Messi-PSG last summer).

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Bank loan
Spanish FA still limits their expenditures.

I was referring if he ended up signing for Barcelona.
I may be wrong but I don't think he wants to play in a team with Mbappe, Benzema and more french.
The French clan dominates the dressing room and the undisputed leader would be Mbappe.

From a distance I seem to see in Haaland a huge ego and would only go to one team to be the leader.

Obviously I can be wrong.
Sure, it's just that the post you quoted mentioned Haaland to RM.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Serious injury for Ben #Chilwell of @ChelseaFC, the blues think of three solutions for the left flank, including #Digne
The other two options appear to be just recalling one of Maatsen or Emerson.

Status
Not open for further replies.