Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Oh boy.

The contacts with Belotti's camp aren't as advanced as those with Insigne's, but TFC are indeed interested in Belotti. They're willing to offer him a more lucrative contract than what Torino are currently offering him. TFC are also thinking about bringing Mattia Destro in.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Insigne : the proposal of Toronto (to be accepted) confirms that what was said about the Italian clubs was (up to now) hot air. Happy to have stayed out of it. His agent didn't even get a real offer (apart from Toronto). Always up to here...
Looks like Pedullà is using the recent TFC stories to prove that Italian teams were never really serious about Insigne.

OmarUnited4ever

I don't know where this came from in the first place, but here you go.
I think the story started when Tom Holland told a story of him meeting Kylian Mbappe at the Ballon Dór event

Then, in an interview with CNN, he was asked about it again.

CraftySoAndSo

The Insigne story hasn't been that exciting to me given how long it's been going for, but the Belotti one's even crazier! I never expected us to get in touch with his entourage! TFC are legit getting super serious now.
I don't really know about MLS or Toronto too much but is this a statement by new owners or something? As someone who watches a decent amount of Serie A i've mixed feelings on Insigne and potentially Belotti heading stateside. On one hand it seems they'll get paid very well and Toronto is a lovely city, but i'd have liked to see them have a crack at bigger European clubs as i felt they deserved a shot especially Insigne.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I don't really know about MLS or Toronto too much but is this a statement by new owners or something? As someone who watches a decent amount of Serie A i've mixed feelings on Insigne and potentially Belotti heading stateside. On one hand it seems they'll get paid very well and Toronto is a lovely city, but i'd have liked to see them have a crack at bigger European clubs as i felt they deserved a shot especially Insigne.
This is the same ownership, but TFC's definitely making a statement of intent here. They want to move on from the previous era and want to get as much success as possible over the next 3-4 years. I think one of TFC's main targets is to win the CONCACAF Champions League, and we'd go a long way towards that by bringing in Insigne plus one of Belotti/Destro.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The Instagram post (in German):
After much deliberation, I decided not to extend the contract that was due to expire in the summer. After 5 great years at Borussia Mönchengladbach, it is very difficult for me to take this step, but I have decided to take another path in my career for my personal and professional development. I owe a lot to Borussia and I will always have the club and the great fans in my heart. Now it's back to the second half of the season. Anyone who knows me knows that I will give everything to achieve the goals that are still possible this season together. Stay healthy and see you soon, your Matze
So it begins...

Last edited:

marf

The confirmed total is €55m + €10m in bonuses. Also, he has a €1b release clause.
Maybe I missed something but where did Barca get money from?
Imagine being one of the players who decreased their salary 4 months ago to save the club from financial ruin just for them to go and splash a huge amount on a new player. I would be absolutely furious.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I don't know where the €7m figure is coming from given that Jozy's contract expires in 3 days. He's only guaranteed ~$3.6m/year. With that said, the Insigne negotiations are far from over.

Daonico

SERGI ROBERTO theme. There will be a meeting between the parties after the "Reyes" [Copa del Rey matches?]. The player has an annual salary between 7 and 9 million [Euros] bonus included. Sure, it can be lowered, but they have to negotiate. SR will go free in June and can listen to offers. Xavi wants him to stay.
No, not copa del rey, he is refering to a religious festivity popular in spain and (some?) latin american countries (in a hindsight, some kings gave gifts to baby Jesus). It means January 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.