Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
OL made an offer of 4 million Euros after reaching a contractual agreement with Sardar Azmoun. But there is still no deal with Zenit as the Russians want a replacement before letting him go.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
More info:
I personally would be delighted if he left.
I've never liked him as a player. Horrible decision making.

It came out in the Barcelona press a few moments ago that Dembele asked for €40M gross per year and a signing bonus of another €20m.

I pray that he will no longer play for Barcelona

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Negotiations between Ousmane Dembele and Barça are at a standstill as announced by the Spanish press but the French has not ended the discussions. The [French] international remains open [to staying] if Barça agree to their terms, which is not the case for now.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
  • Chelsea are now added into the mix alongside both Newcastle and Manchester United.
  • The agent's demands for Dembélé:
    • €40m/year gross (before taxes)
    • €40m signing-on bonus

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Sort of a rough translation:

The deal is complex because of Atletico Madrid; Morata's under contract with them but currently on loan to Juventus. Morata's willing to move to Barcelona, but for now, Juventus aren't keen on letting go of him, and then there's Atletico Madrid. Barcelona's Memphis offer was to encourage Juventus to let him go sooner, but Juve aren't that keen on him.

Last edited:

sirAlexsglasses

What I do is actually listen to what is said.
Rangnick himself said in the opening press conference that no specifics about the future consultancy role had been fleshed out in the short time. Which tells you pretty clearly that the only thing that was agreed was the job title and the money, as that was what got him to sign up for the 6 months role.

You don't seriously think that after that, with no competency agreed and nothing negotiated, he'll "have a say" about signings once you have a new manager on top of your DoF? Murtough appreciates his input so it will have some weight, but apart from that how do you think this is supposed to work?

It's nice that there will be a "reset" or "project" at United, but it will be hardly Rangnick's..
wait a minute, you said in your first response “he won’t guide anything” and now you have just said that Rangnick said “no specifics have been thrashed out” a slight contradiction there says I. Unless any of us are itk then I would say it is safe to say no one knows. I do think he will have an input with whom will come in, and…..guide the changes that are clearly coming.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The rest of Conte's words can be found here:
Have you completed your evaluation of your players?
Yes I think so. Not I think, I'm sure 100 per cent. I made the evaluation after two months of work with my players. For sure now the situation is more clear than before.

Will you now have a meeting with Fabio Paratici and Daniel Levy about who you want to sign and sell?
I am waiting to have a meeting with the club and then also to give my opinion about the squad and what I think about our situation. For sure I am waiting for a meeting.

Do you believe you need to add players in the January transfer window to challenge for the top four?
For sure. After only two weeks, I said we need to improve the quality of the squad and for sure we need to improve the quality of this squad. I was sure after seven days, ten days, two weeks about this. Then I made evaluations to understand which players I could count on and which players I can’t.

For sure, the squad needs to improve quality but in an important way. Before we think about a place in the UEFA or Conference League because in this League the level is very high. Now we’re in the middle and we have to think to build something important. For this reason, I ask for patience and time because now the gap is very large and we need to work a lot, and also to try to build. And also improve the quality of the squad.

Has there been any progress on a new deal for Hugo Lloris with him able to talk to foreign clubs from Saturday?
Hugo is a player, is a Tottenham captain, is the captain. For sure, he will talk with the club, to try to find a solution.

Are you confident that he wants to stay?
I think so, I think so. I think Hugo wants to stay in this club, he loves this club, he stays well in Tottenham. I think this could be his opinion.

Last summer Ndombele wanted to leave, is there a chance he will leave in January?
I repeat before to speak about transfer market, about this topic. I think that it’s better for me and the club to speak together. And then we will have the situation more clear than now. Now, to speak about players that they can come, or to go, I think is not right, and is not honest.

Harry Winks is playing well though in the midfield?
Winksy is playing well and Winks has showed to be a reliable player. And for this reason, Winksy will stay here. I find players that are reliable, and then I can count on them and Winksy showed me that I can count on him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info on the Morata-Barcelona links:
Barcelona wants Morata and has to negotiate with Atleti: loan + compulsory purchase. Barcelona is going to pay the remainder of the transfer [loan fee that Juventus owe Atleti] and then is obliged to sign him for €35m. Juve would let Morata go if they find a replacement: Barcelona offers Depay but today they are NOT interested.

stevoc

There’s a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road is where I’ll always be

Every stop I make, I’ll make a new friend
Can’t stay for long, just turn around and I’m gone again.

Maybe tomorrow, I’ll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, I’ll just keep moving on.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Interesting development. To add onto that, apparently, Ramón Planes (former Barcelona sporting director) is also in our shortlist.
Barca haven’t exactly been good with their sporting decisions…

Status
Not open for further replies.