Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • The teams: Genoa, Bologna, and Torino
  • Reminder: Pellegri's on loan from Monaco with a purchase option
    • Milan are still considering whether to exercise the purchase option.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Lille refused the English approaches for Botman, including an offer of 35 million from Newcastle.
Lille plan to resist all offers for Botman until the summer.

EDIT: Added Ornstein Tweet

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tuanzebe's representative for the Napoli loan move, Fabrizio Ferrari, has his say on the player.

Source: Radio Punto Nuovo (via Area Napoli)

The key part:
There are all the margins, no doubt. Axel did not come here to do four months but to make people understand his football level, show his characteristics and then it will be up to Napoli to find the economic solution to bring Tuanzebe outright. He was very happy, we chatted a lot about the differences between English and Italian football.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
That's not the point. The point is that Umtiti is shit and should've been part of the clear out.
And how do you kick him out if he doesn't want to leave and no one remotely pays him what he earns right now?

He will earn less and also in this way he is more likely to loan.

Varun1

Don't understand why they don't want Martial. As a loan, it would fit all parties.
There was an article that apparently Martial was not interested in moving to Newcastle. TBH, I'd rather he moved to an easier league where he could do well, in turn attracting some interest so we could sell him.

SAFMUTD

Exteding with deadwood to register new signings :lol:
This doesn't look good at all for Barca, even with Agüero's retirement and Coutinho's loan they can't afford to register Ferran? I mean they registered Dani Alves but I would had imagine that Agüero's and Coutinho's wages would surpass Alves' and Ferran's.

They're doing poor business sacrificing their future, extending Umtitti is bad business no matter how you look at it. A player on high wages, injury prone, with poor performances, resell value close to zero who on top of that has made clear he has no intention to leave at all no matter the pressure on him.

The only way I see this is that Barca is betting all on not missing UCL football next season, that would put a nail in their coffin.

Thank God were in the premier league, we've failed so much to get to the UCL that we'd be broke if we were in any other league.

Pep's Suit

Maybe they had to pay off Aguero? Coutinho was on €15m and if Villa pay 2/3 of his wages then you'd expect €10m per season to be enough to cover 40 years old Alves and injured Torres.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@Shipperley
JP Matera's (sp) case at Crystal Palace is a bit stuck. The striker is ok to join Saint-Etienne, but he is loaned by Mainz to Palace with an option to buy estimated at 15 million Euros.
  • Crystal Palace want to loan out Mateta, but they've yet to exercise the purchase option.
  • Two other teams are interested
    • FC Basel (on loan)
    • Newcastle United (of course)
EDIT: Tweet with more info

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That's not the point. The point is that Umtiti is shit and should've been part of the clear out.
They can't clear him out. He doesn't want to leave :lol:

This was the best they could do, the alternative was the leave out their expensive new forward :lol:

And they're convinced they will sign Haaland :D

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I don't get it, he basically has to work longer to get less pay? I'm assuming Barca are paying these guys some sort of lump sum bonus meaning they still get their money, but it doesn't count as wages?

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
For my MLS peeps and because I am an Atlanta United fan.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Some French and German clubs are also interested in him, but Juve want him to make up for Chiesa being injured for the rest of the season.

stevoc

See this is where I take issue. Don't moan and whine if you can't come up with anyone else.
I don't believe I am moaning just sharing my opinion. I don't need to come up with any names for you, I've already said I have no strong preference for any particular candidate beyond thinking Pochettino would be a terrible appointment.

I have said I want Ten Hag however if we got Poch that would be acceptable too. Just look at the state of this football club. Poch is managing a brilliant club currently who have more money than most teams combined. He's definitely good enough for the Utd job.

Who are you expecting? I don't get it. We aren't getting Pep, Klopp Nagelsmann or Tuchel so we have to look elsewhere.
Hopefully not Pochettino and evidently not.

Yeah we're not getting Klopp or Pep but after those two we'd have to go way down a long list of candidates to arrive at a guy Spurs sacked.

userman

I don't get it, he basically has to work longer to get less pay? I'm assuming Barca are paying these guys some sort of lump sum bonus meaning they still get their money, but it doesn't count as wages?
Exactly, it’s just creative accounting. FFP should include all contracted financial outlay a club has to a player, now it’s a feckin creativity contest.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
He isn't shit, his 2 first seasons at Barca were very good and did very well with France NT, this certainly don't qualify as being shit.

He is just very injury prone, and after his knee injury in 2018 he hasn't been the same, and hasn't played many games for Barca since that.

I like that fact that he refused to have a knee surgery in 2018 cause that could have made him miss World Cup with France, and he ended up lifting the trophy with a very well individual performance.

Very good defender, but his knee is fecked now.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Belotti turned down Newcastle United's offer already, and he's not interested in moving to the Middle East. He's yet to respond to Toronto FC's interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.