Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He isn't shit, his 2 first seasons at Barca were very good and did very well with France NT, this certainly don't qualify as being shit.

He is just very injury prone, and after his knee injury in 2018 he hasn't been the same, and hasn't played many games for Barca since that.

I like that fact that he refused to have a knee surgery in 2018 cause that could have made him miss World Cup with France, and he ended up lifting the trophy with a very well individual performance.

Very good defender, but his knee is fecked now.
I didn't mean to piss on the guy's ability pre injury. But that doesn't change the fact that right now he's shit. This move is the equivalent of us extending Phil Jones to register Sancho. It doesn't make sense. And Phil Jones isn't on the insane salary Umtiti is on.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Having to pay 4m to get our own player back, that we deemed not good enough is just silly.

the_cliff

Be nice for him to be in a team that’d create chances for him on a very regular basis. He’d thrive in their league. Dunno how they’d line up with Ronnie, Messi, Neymar and MBappe all in the same team.
Mbappe is leaving isn't he.

A front 3 of Ronaldo, Neymar and Messi must be the front 3 with the least distance covered in the history of top flight football. It will never work.

Although tbf to Neymar he's currently the one player in that PSG attack that holds his own.

Infra-red

Ronaldo is going nowhere.
That is surely dependent on United qualifying for the Champions League. He looks utterly miserable and must feel that he made a mistake re-joining the club - it's very difficult to imagine him sticking around for Europa League (or even Europa Conference League) football next season.

cyberman

That is surely dependent on United qualifying for the Champions League. He looks utterly miserable and must feel that he made a mistake re-joining the club - it's very difficult to imagine him sticking around for Europa League (or even Europa Conference League) football next season.
I do think we will qualify but staying at Utd is easy for him now. This has been Ronaldo for a while. He is all business. I don’t think he has smiled on the pitch (goals aside) for a long time. The reports of approving the next manager only came last week! I also don’t think he needs his agent to jet in for talks, It just seems like an easy story to publish.
It doesn’t matter to me if he stays, we will have to move on this summer or next anyway. This just isn’t the story that confirms it either way imo

stevoc

Lingard doesn't want to leave Man Utd this month
Yeah he's seemed quite comfortable for months now. Could have pushed for a move at any point since Bruno was signed 2 years ago and he's barely played.

Was told by OGS he would get chances this season but not materialised.
To be fair it must be proving quite difficult for Solskjaer to give him chances since being sacked.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yeah he's seemed quite comfortable for months now. Could have pushed for a move at any point since Bruno was signed 2 years ago and he's barely played.

To be fair it must be proving quite difficult for Solskjaer to give him chances since being sacked.
Yeah it’s a bit of a joke.

I want to play, I was promised games!

Now’s not convenient for me to move despite not getting games.

stevoc

Yeah it’s a bit of a joke.

I want to play, I was promised games!

Now’s not convenient for me to move despite not getting games.
Yeah but he apparently ''Just loves playing Football'': https://www.whufc.com/news/articles...ry/jesse-lingard-i-just-love-playing-football

I've no problem with him running his contract down if only he had the balls to admit that's what his intention is. Instead of having his PR team paint him as some sort of victim in the media.

Solskjaer's gone Ralf isn't playing him either yet Journo's are still waffling on about alleged promised game time in the summer. Window's open now Jesse, nothing stopping you from flying free.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Fix! Gladbach has found a successor for Matthias Ginter: The foals are bringing in Marvin Friedrich from Union Berlin. The defender is coming this winter and will sign a long-term contract in the next few days. Transfer [fee] still unknown.
In English:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Goal Brasil

Flamengo vice president Marcos Braz on Andreas Pereira:
It is already known that Flamengo will try, at the right time, at the right time, to sign the player permanently. We have to proceed slowly, carefully, so that it’s the best for Flamengo.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
To date, Reims has not received any written offer for H. Ekitike. From English sources, the Rémois made a request to their representatives: 30 million [Euros] fixed, 10 [million Euros in] attainable bonuses, 25% on a potential resale and the attacker's loan until the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.