Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
In other news, having your agent brief the press about how you want to leave, without speaking to the manager or club about it first is, well, pretty disrespectful to the club.
Who said he didn’t speak to the club about it? The Athletic are saying the club tried to get rid of him in the summer but his wages were too high.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Who said he didn’t speak to the club about it? The Athletic are saying the club tried to get rid of him in the summer but his wages were too high.
Rangnick!

Rangnick said. “The player hasn’t spoken with me or us about it" [Martials agents statement that he wants to leave Man Utd]

SAFMUTD

I think the whole issue is that Martial didn't outloud said that he didn't wanted to travel, but probably has done something or his poor attitude has sent that message to Rangnick.

Anyway who cares, I forgot he even was in the squad. We are rotten, neither Rangnick nor Martial will be here next season so no point discussing this.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Watch Chelsea get FDJ for £30m while we twiddle our thumbs doing feck all, maybe buy a talent for the U18s.
tbh, I'm not exactly sold on De Jong. Think it wouldn't be long before he'll end up in our long list of recent bad big name purchases, which I think we need to move away from.

Whoever we add to the team now will need to offer some energy and graft. Not that-that is particularly likely in this window.

Barnslig

tbh, I'm not exactly sold on De Jong. Think it wouldn't be long before he'll end up in our long list of recent bad big name purchases, which I think we need to move away from.

Whoever we add to the team now will need to offer some energy and graft. Not that-that is particularly likely in this window.
Fair enough, I'm not quite convinced he will live up to the hype he received when playing at Ajax, either, but he's surely better than most if not all of our midfield options.

I can't believe the club as a whole can't see the situation we're in and are desperate to rectify it, no incoming manager is going to be raging and upset if we ended up buying Tchouameni or any of the other top DM talents in the world.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Fair enough, I'm not quite convinced he will live up to the hype he received when playing at Ajax, either, but he's surely better than most if not all of our midfield options.

I can't believe the club as a whole can't see the situation we're in and are desperate to rectify it, no incoming manager is going to be raging and upset if we ended up buying Tchouameni or any of the other top DM talents in the world.
I think the club is well aware of the state the team is in, be hard not too.

I think they just want this season to run its course and cleanse the squad in the summer.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Don't be too surprised if he ends up at Brentford ;)

Just some additional food for thought:
  • He still has a house in London
  • Thomas Frank managed him at during his time with Denmark's youth set up
  • There is a strong Danish contingent and Danish links at Brentford already
  • He wants the game time to work his way into the Denmark set up again for the world cup
  • Money isn't his driving factor
There have been talks although obviously it's not like it's a guarantee we will sign him but from those who know IF he is going to really come back to the Premier League I would put us in the driving seat at the moment. These really are amazing times for us Brentford fans....

userman

Watch Chelsea get FDJ for £30m while we twiddle our thumbs doing feck all, maybe buy a talent for the U18s.
It’s not just about the transfer fee though - yeah let’s give him his 400-500k a week while we’re not playing in the Champions League for two consecutive seasons and suddenly we’re the new Barca(economically speaking).
On the other hand, it might be the way to get rid of the Glazers.

Red_toad

I'm firmly in the Martial camp. That Rangnick fella seems a bit disingenuous to me. He doesn't seem to have any affinity with the players like Solskjaer did.

I don't get why Tony Martial is getting so much stick. It's not like he wants to leave United because he doesn't like the club anymore. He just wants to leave to go and play. I can't see him going on strike or doing a Kane or anything like that. All Rangnick has to do is play him. You can't blame the likes of Martial, Van de Beek, Lingard, Bailly, Mata etc. all wanting to move on. It should never be conflated with their affiliation with the club and fans.
How did it work out for Ole having a close affinity with the players again?
Martial was given the world by Ole and failed miserably. Then made it very obvious he wants out this agents statement, so I’d take Rangnick’s word on this topic.
Shame he’s not fully committed to the club like Marcus:D

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

• He wants the game time to work his way into the Denmark set up again for the world cup
There have been talks although obviously it's not like it's a guarantee we will sign him but from those who know IF he is going to really come back to the Premier League I would put us in the driving seat at the moment. These really are amazing times for us Brentford fans....
That would be pretty nice to see.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Mistranslation there. They want to lower the release clause, so they can sell him this month
They surely don’t need to lower the clause for that. They could just sell him for any amount.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Mistranslation there. They want to lower the release clause, so they can sell him this month
Strange notion. They can sell him for any price they want, anyway, can't they? Why would they need to lower the release clause? In any case Dembélé has to agree to the move and agree terms with his new club.

Barca have developed a habit of behaving downright spiteful and hostile towards their players and throwing them under the bus in public routinely now.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern

Ha! The Frank connection. Good point. Hadn't thought of that, I'd thought of Newcastle. Congratulations if that happens! Try not to kill him though will you.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
They surely don’t need to lower the clause for that. They could just sell him for any amount.
Well, the player, any player needs to accept the destination to complete any deal… it is neither the NBA trading system nor Amazon dispatching parcels. It will be funny to see a number of overpaid, borderline superstars looking for big new deals like top notch free agents, then discovering there is not much appetite at all, and only a limited number of opportunities… not so better than where they are right now, all things considered.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Strange notion. They can sell him for any price they want, anyway, can't they? Why would they need to lower the release clause? In any case Dembélé has to agree to the move and agree terms with his new club.

Barca have developed a habit of behaving downright spiteful and hostile towards their players and throwing them under the bus in public routinely now.
That's what the tweet said

Rebajar la clausula a la baja = lower the release clause

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
That's what the tweet said

Rebajar la clausula a la baja = lower the release clause
I know, not directed at you (in fact thanks for the correction). Just a weird tweet from a weird journo connected to a weird club.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I'm firmly in the Martial camp. That Rangnick fella seems a bit disingenuous to me. He doesn't seem to have any affinity with the players like Solskjaer did.

I don't get why Tony Martial is getting so much stick. It's not like he wants to leave United because he doesn't like the club anymore. He just wants to leave to go and play. I can't see him going on strike or doing a Kane or anything like that. All Rangnick has to do is play him. You can't blame the likes of Martial, Van de Beek, Lingard, Bailly, Mata etc. all wanting to move on. It should never be conflated with their affiliation with the club and fans.
All ragnick has to do is play a player that wants away and has been shite for a long time. Just play him

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
All ragnick has to do is play a player that wants away and has been shite for a long time. Just play him
He's been no worse than Rashford, Maguire, Pogba at times. There's a big difference between wanting away (Kane) and just wanting to play (Martial). Like I said, let's not conflate the two.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
He's been no worse than Rashford, Maguire, Pogba at times. There's a big difference between wanting away (Kane) and just wanting to play (Martial). Like I said, let's not conflate the two.
If you think that he hasn’t been shite, not even bothering to put the effort in, then I think you may need to revise your opinion.
he doesn’t try when he’s on the pitch and he wants out. Get rid.
Anyone following the same suit, get rid.
our squad is full of over hyped, over paid, players sick won’t win the league. Time we stopped the rot and overrating the players we have. Including martial

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atlético de Madrid is thinking of left-back Reinildo Mandava for June, when his contract with Lille ends and he will be free. There are contacts, at the moment nothing advanced. It is an option, yes. Confirmed as reported by L'Équipe.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Official: Rafa's out

Gotta go down as one of the worst managerial reigns in the PL era. Days after selling one of their best players too. Appalling from the Everton board, just shocking.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Well, the player, any player needs to accept the destination to complete any deal… it is neither the NBA trading system nor Amazon dispatching parcels. It will be funny to see a number of overpaid, borderline superstars looking for big new deals like top notch free agents, then discovering there is not much appetite at all, and only a limited number of opportunities… not so better than where they are right now, all things considered.
I am aware of all of that. It is just that they don’t have to lower the clause in order to sell him. Unless this is some elaborated financial engineering Barca style again.

Status
Not open for further replies.