Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Conte continues to talk about improving his squad as the January window gets closer to its end.

EDIT: Some more background
  • Giovani Lo Celso joined Ndombele and Alli in being excluded from the squad against Chelsea.
    • Lo Celso posted a recent message on social media declaring his full fitness.
  • Newcastle United and Everton are interested in Dele Alli.

Varun1

• Giovani Lo Celso joined Ndombele and Alli in being excluded from the squad against Chelsea.
    • Lo Celso posted a recent message on social media declaring his full fitness.
  • Newcastle United and Everton are interested in Dele Alli.
Not long ago many on here were up in arms that we weren't in for GLC, N'dombele and Aurier.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
So if your agent is Raiola you're definitely running down your contract at some point.

Dong Fangzhuo

Have we been linked with Mazraoui at all? Would make a lot of sense, we badly need a RB and we probably want his current manager to manage us next season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Have we been linked with Mazraoui at all? Would make a lot of sense, we badly need a RB and we probably want his current manager to manage us next season.
Barcelona were the most recent club to be linked to Mazraoui, and that was a couple of months back. I don't recall any English club being linked to him.

Dong Fangzhuo

Barcelona were the most recent club to be linked to Mazraoui, and that was a couple of months back. I don't recall any English club being linked to him.
I guess it might be tricky for us to get involved in the bosman market now, not knowing who our next manager is. Which is a shame as there are apparently a number of quality players to be had this summer. Considering the size of the rebuild we need, a couple of bosmans wouldn't hurt.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

EDIT: More info
  • Newcastle United are interested in loaning in Lingard.
  • Donny's been offered to both Newcastle and Borussia Dortmund.
  • Dean Henderson's pushing for a loan move amid the Ajax interest.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I honestly wasn't expecting this link, but with Paratici at the helm, it makes sense.

Source:

@Yagami I believe you were particularly excited by this guy back when he was at Hellas Verona.

OleGunnar20

Man I'd be gutted if we missed out on him at those kinds of prices. Great little player.

While the honesty is refreshing, it reinforces why clubs might choose to avoid Raiola clients.

lysglimt

Scout
God, this transfer window has been boring - even compared to a normal january transfer window.

sparx99

EDIT: More info
  • Newcastle United are interested in loaning in Lingard.
  • Donny's been offered to both Newcastle and Borussia Dortmund.
  • Dean Henderson's pushing for a loan move amid the Ajax interest.
I know Donny hardly plays but if we did get a couple of injuries or suspensions we’d be very scarce in the middle of the park. We saw that when McTominay was out earlier in the season and with Pogba missing the lack of options is quite stark.

Surely we’d have to get someone in to fill the gap?

sparx99

Man I'd be gutted if we missed out on him at those kinds of prices. Great little player.

While the honesty is refreshing, it reinforces why clubs might choose to avoid Raiola clients.
Bentancur has been a football manager legend for the last 2-3 years. His stock seems to have fallen in the real world though. What’s the general cafe opinion on him these days?

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Bentancur has been a football manager legend for the last 2-3 years. His stock seems to have fallen in the real world though. What’s the general cafe opinion on him these days?
He has been OK for Juventus, considering he was very cheap, Juventus can't complain about what they got.
A couple of brainfarts in the UCL knock-out stage, but in general terms he has been OK.

Nowhere near a top player, but good enough for a midtable PL team.

James35

He has been OK for Juventus, considering he was very cheap, Juventus can't complain about what they got.
A couple of brainfarts in the UCL knock-out stage, but in general terms he has been OK.

Nowhere near a top player, but good enough for a midtable PL team.
What is said by nearly everyone about half our squad.

Asger

I thought Newcastle would have been much more active this window. Is only Trippier and Wood more than enough?

VanDeBank

Ma’am

Shit tweet, but the source mentioned is tier 2 and says the same thing on their website.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
20 year old Kone has come into their team and is doing better in DM for them than Zakaria. Big avoid on Zakaria, look at Kone instead

Don't think he's been doing better and they have been moving him to a wingback at times, he looks promising but Zakaria has shown more, also we are linked to Zakaria as we need squad depth at #6 and he's available for very cheap considering his ability

Status
Not open for further replies.