Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
£10m loan fee for Lingard
£5m loan fee for Martial
£10m potentially for Pereira

Making £25m whilst shifting wages off the books would be good business from United for once. Would help with our summer business.
What? '10m £ loan fee' for Lingard who's free in summer? :lol:

Matt851

Tbf Garner is impressing at Nottingham Forrest for the 2nd season in a row. So he can be the rotation option at DM role.
Tbf Garner is impressing at Nottingham Forrest for the 2nd season in a row. So he can be the rotation option at DM role.
Would be happy to see him get some minutes as a back up but we likely have pogba and donny leaving this summer. Matic should also go and even lingard could have offered an option as a back up 10 or in a 3. At the very least we need two central midfielders. Given we have so many players leaving this summer we need to be more active than usual in the market, 2 or 3 signings won't do

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
£10m loan fee for Lingard
£5m loan fee for Martial
£10m potentially for Pereira

Making £25m whilst shifting wages off the books would be good business from United for once. Would help with our summer business.
10m loan fee for Lingard!? What are you smoking!!?

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
10m loan fee for Lingard!? What are you smoking!!?
I’ve heard this reported on the radio today too. Like you I was surprised at £10m but if they want to throw money at us we’d be rude not to take them up on it!

*edit* - just googled this. It’s everywhere, just nowhere reputable yet. Probably heard it on talkshite thinking about it…

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Same info from a French source:
Agreement [between] Manchester United - Sevilla for Anthony Martial's loan!

The loan does not include a purchase option.
EDIT: Added 2nd part

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ramsey: for Juve he remains a player out of the project, but the Welshman continues not to open up to the possibilities that were presented to him in the Premier [League]. And the termination of the contract was and remains an impractical option due to the costs.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I’ve heard this reported on the radio today too. Like you I was surprised at £10m but if they want to throw money at us we’d be rude not to take them up on it!

*edit* - just googled this. It’s everywhere, just nowhere reputable yet. Probably heard it on talkshite thinking about it…
Then I owe the other poster an apology.
10m for a loan. Nuts

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Vlahovic has all the power here as we've seen with Arsenal. Let's see if he's willing to join Juventus.

EDIT: More info

Juve plan to offer Vlahovic a 5-year contract with a salary of €7M/year after taxes.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Arthur Cabral, who plays for FC Basel, has been linked with several bigger clubs over the past couple of years. This is probably the first solid link that I've seen associated with him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

EDIT: More info
  • Perisic isn't renewing his contract yet, which is why Gosens is an option for them.
  • Inter will only bring in Felipe Caicedo for free.
    • Otherwise, they'll bring back Eddie Salcedo from Spezia.

Last edited:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Last edited:

PoTMS

It would be quite nice if United decided to sign a centre midfielder in the window.

Corridor of Uncertainty

‘But, but …he just jumps on other journos bandwagons’

Here's effectively the same information, from a journalist 3 hours before. And as he's been busted before, we all know Romano likes to get headlines ready ahead of time, before there's even any news. Most of his tweets are minutes after a reputable source has put their stamp on it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Here's effectively the same information, from a journalist 3 hours before. And as he's been busted before, we all know Romano likes to get headlines ready ahead of time, before there's even any news. Most of his tweets are minutes after a reputable source has put their stamp on it.
Tbh I couldn’t care less, the game of sifting through the tweets and time stamps of sports journos so that I can shout ‘fraud’ is of little interest to me.

NewYorkRed

Tbh I couldn’t care less, the game of sifting through the tweets and time stamps of sports journos so that I can shout ‘fraud’ is of little interest to me.
Yeah agreed. The Romano hating/bashing is something I’ve found incredibly weird. “He’s a fraud” “He got found out” “He copied it from someone” umm, why should I care? He reports accurate info that I find readily available, that’s all that really matters.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Yeah agreed. The Romano hating/bashing is something I’ve found incredibly weird. “He’s a fraud” “He got found out” “He copied it from someone” umm, why should I care? He reports accurate info that I find readily available, that’s all that really matters.
Precisely.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

Bu bu bu bbbbbbb but Bailey’s also a fraud according to the CAF?! Everyone called that report of his bullshite!

Status
Not open for further replies.