Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Just last summer Leipzig extended Gulacsi's contract and Dortmund signed a young keeper for the future, who they are more than happy with at the moment. I'd bet one of my kidneys that this is made up.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

EDIT: More info on Auba
  • Auba's salary: up to £350k/week (i.e. base + variables)
  • Auba rejected loan offers from Saudi clubs Al Hilal and Al Nassr (loan until the rest of the season).
    • Both clubs offered to cover all of his wages.
  • Auba wants to remain in Europe. The European clubs that are interested in Auba:
    • AC Milan
    • Sevilla
    • Juventus
    • PSG
    • Marseille
    • Barcelona
  • If Auba's loaned out to a European team, they may have to pay a part of his wages.
    • The loan move also depends on the other clubs' conditions e.g. PSG wanted to let go of Icardi.
  • Long-term futures in Arsenal uncertain for Lacazette and Nketiah

Last edited:

Ekeke

Don't think he's been doing better and they have been moving him to a wingback at times, he looks promising but Zakaria has shown more, also we are linked to Zakaria as we need squad depth at #6 and he's available for very cheap considering his ability
Because he isnt good enough.

Kone has been their best player in each of the last 4 matches

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München

Source seems to be Christian Falk, so given his usual accuracy i still have hope Süle stays ;)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Central midfielder
  • Attacker (expiring contracts for Pogba, Mata, Cavani, and Lingard)
  • Centre back (Bailly and Jones are likely to be sold)
  • Back-up goalkeeper (if Henderson continues to push to leave)
  • Side note: Lamptey was linked to United, but Spurs have a more concrete interest in the player

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Aston Villa's chief scout was at San Siro yesterday. No official offer submitted to Juve, just an inquiry for now. Furthermore, the [sell-on] percentage to be paid to Boca Juniors is still in place (close to 35% now).
EDIT: English perspective

Last edited:

Matt851

• Central midfielder
  • Side note: Lamptey was linked to United, but Spurs have a more concrete interest in the player
Just the one central midfielder? Many more years of mcfred to come

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Jérémie Boga joins Atalanta from Sassuolo.

I look forward to seeing how he does there. I think he'll thrive in their setup.

EDIT: More info

Last edited:

Yagami

Good post resistant
I honestly wasn't expecting this link, but with Paratici at the helm, it makes sense.

Source:

@Yagami I believe you were particularly excited by this guy back when he was at Hellas Verona.
Ha, yes, I am a big fan of this player indeed, mate! He's had problems adjusting to Fiorentina but I still think there's a player in there.

If anyone is wondering, I'd liken him to the Dembele who used to play for Spurs and Fulham. Despite being a pretty big guy, he's incredibly agile, which allows him to 180/360 turn away from pressure. A vital attribute to have, imo.
Bentancur has been a football manager legend for the last 2-3 years. His stock seems to have fallen in the real world though. What’s the general cafe opinion on him these days?
Terrible. Arthur is Juve's only worthwhile midfielder. Jury is still out on Locatelli for me, and their young cm Fagioli looks promising, but Arthur is the only one who I'd back to succeed if he can stay fit.
'kin'ell. If Martial leaving is well and truly inevitable, and Juve are interested, I'm especially gutted we didn't use that to get Arthur. Going to suck watching him at Arsenal.

Volksie316

I am very worried, if both Martial and Lingard leave.

Fine with both leaving, as they hardly play, but we are very unlikely to replace either of them, in this window and letting both go, just makes us weaker.

Very strange thing to do.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
  • Central midfielder
I can only see 1 big name being brought in during summer.

If we make top 4 you'd expect Ronaldo to stay, leaving Rashford, Sancho, Greenwood, Elanga so it's obvious we need another body in there, but I doubt it will be someone like Sancho again.

Central midfield will be a big name, McFred need upgrading and with possibly Matic and DvB joining Pogba in leaving we're going to be incredibly light. Have to imagine if it's Ten Hag that Donny will stay though.

Centre back should be an upgrade on Maguire, but highly doubt we'd be willing to splash the cash there.

Also as expected that we wouldn't target a RB with Dalot displaying some form and AWB being an expensive player which we never quickly rotate back out and take the loss.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I am very worried, if both Martial and Lingard leave.

Fine with both leaving, as they hardly play, but we are very unlikely to replace either of them, in this window and letting both go, just makes us weaker.

Very strange thing to do.
More chances for the young uns

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Now yes, Anthony Martial to Sevilla is very hot. The player has accepted the salary reduction, the last OK from Manchester United.
So Sevilla will cover all of Martial's wages after all (after the reduction, of course).

sparx99

Sounds like a great deal, for Newcastle.
His wages for half the season will be £2-2.5m. Plus a loan fee of a couple million and we can bank maybe £4.5m for a player leaving for nothing. He's not contributing anything for £100k a week.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
His wages for half the season will be £2-2.5m. Plus a loan fee of a couple million and we can bank maybe £4.5m for a player leaving for nothing. He's not contributing anything for £100k a week.
At this stage it is not a bad deal for us either. But bad business that we did not manage to sell him at some point.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern

pascell

£10m loan fee for Lingard
£5m loan fee for Martial
£10m potentially for Pereira

Making £25m whilst shifting wages off the books would be good business from United for once. Would help with our summer business.

Status
Not open for further replies.