Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarUnited4ever

More info on the Luis Díaz transfer:

Source: Pedro Sepulveda
  • Fee: €45M guaranteed + €15M bonuses
  • Salary: €3.5M/year net (Gonçalo Lopes thinks that the gross salary is €5M/year)
Just under 100k a week is not bad at all. Excited by Diaz I must admit.
That's the net salary, his gross works out to approximately £150k per week, which seems reasonable pay for a player expected to be a regular starter in top 3 PL side like Liverpool, and he is a 25 yo, signed to 5yr deal, so you will have him for the best part of his prime years.

GwilDor

More info on the Vlahovic deal:
Can’t help but think he’ll flop. He has had unreal chance conversion rates, and not really gotten to enough good chances to justify the price, from what i heard. Unsustainable to keep up over time. We’ll see i guess …

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He'd be a great player for them. I'd be surprised if they got him unchallenged. Meanwhile, Spurs with plenty of misses already.

If we weren't in the process of trimming the squad I'd want agent Bruno on the case, but our priorities are elsewhere. Like him though.

GwilDor

IMO, West Ham are a sideways move for him, so don’t see it happening. West Ham over-performing the last year and a half, and Leeds should be comfortably 10-13th. Raphinha should aim considerably higher. Surprised he’s not linked with ‘pool actually, as a Diogo Jota-like signing.

BlueHaze

Crap window for us. Martial and Amad gone seems like Donny might go to Palace and if we are lucky we get rid of Lingard. We are short on the offence and still no centre mid in sight. A few smart signings could make us put up a challenge for 4th but it is what it is.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Crap window for us. Martial and Amad gone seems like Donny might go to Palace and if we are lucky we get rid of Lingard. We are short on the offence and still no centre mid in sight. A few smart signings could make us put up a challenge for 4th but it is what it is.
I am really surprised that with all the players leaving on loan that you have not secured a CM or DM coming. It is strange. Once Tuchel said nobody is leaving because of all the injuries we had for a couple months, it really was not expected to get anyone that could improve us.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Can’t help but think he’ll flop. He has had unreal chance conversion rates, and not really gotten to enough good chances to justify the price, from what i heard. Unsustainable to keep up over time. We’ll see i guess …
Also he's got tiny legs.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
IMO, West Ham are a sideways move for him, so don’t see it happening. West Ham over-performing the last year and a half, and Leeds should be comfortably 10-13th. Raphinha should aim considerably higher. Surprised he’s not linked with ‘pool actually, as a Diogo Jota-like signing.
I agree with this, he isn’t a youngster. He is 25 and entering his prime. He should be looking to go for a Champions League club.

Pintu

He was playing Europa league with Rennes, when he moved to Leeds it was always a stepping stone for higher club in England. He shouldn’t be at club aiming lower than what he had at Rennes. Leeds to West Ham is not a big jump but it is still an upward move.

West Ham is participating in Europe and fighting for top 4/6. He needs to perform at West Ham and keep on improving, that’s how he can convince a better team in England or abroad that he is ready for the top level.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This is going to be a disaster. He must be desperate, it’s the last job he should be taking.
A massive club though who have been starved of success for a long, long time. If he gets it right…

I don’t think he is getting a job at a bigger club than Everton.

Crick

That's the net salary, his gross works out to approximately £150k per week, which seems reasonable pay for a player expected to be a regular starter in top 3 PL side like Liverpool, and he is a 25 yo, signed to 5yr deal, so you will have him for the best part of his prime years.
£101000 per week net would be £170000 per week gross in the UK

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
A lot of their recent signings were and now they want to move them on.. Lo Celso, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Gil. Reguillon was hyped too if i remember some United fans on here were in meltdown over Spurs signing him instead.
To be fair, Reguilon is probably the one signing they have made recently that hasn’t been terrible. Having seen him for spurs I wouldn’t have hated him playing in red.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Roma are waiting for Valencia to submit an official 6-month loan offer for Diawara.
  • Both clubs are also in talks for a Carles Pérez-Gonçalo Guedes swap.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I think this works for Frank. Nobody is expecting Everton to win trophies so he has no pressure for several years. This year he just needs to keep them up. He did a great job getting top 4 with academy kids, but didn’t have the experience to lead a team of higher profile players. If he can get to be a better man manager, his managerial career could go somewhere. If Frank can get experience, I can see Super Frank Chelsea manager V2 in the distant future.
I wish him the best.

dpansheth

Don't they ever learn? He'll be gone by xmas.
I don’t think he’ll be gone by Christmas. I think the board has adjusted their expectations and now stay in “top 10” is a priority + aim. I think he has the squad to deliver that, for next 1.5 seasons. The emphasis no more (if there was ever) on playing style. Come to think of it this is an easy job for Frank but also his ceiling. He’s never gonna go to Arsenal or spurs or any other london clubs; united , Liverpool or city will never hire him, he has not shown any qualities to qualify for the continent jobs so this is IT.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I think this works for Frank. Nobody is expecting Everton to win trophies so he has no pressure for several years. This year he just needs to keep them up. He did a great job getting top 4 with academy kids, but didn’t have the experience to lead a team of higher profile players. If he can get to be a better man manager, his managerial career could go somewhere. If Frank can get experience, I can see Super Frank Chelsea manager V2 in the distant future.
I wish him the best.
And V3 and V4 ...

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I don’t think he’ll be gone by Christmas. I think the board has adjusted their expectations and now stay in “top 10” is a priority + aim. I think he has the squad to deliver that, for next 1.5 seasons. The emphasis no more (if there was ever) on playing style. Come to think of it this is an easy job for Frank but also his ceiling. He’s never gonna go to Arsenal or spurs or any other london clubs; united , Liverpool or city will never hire him, he has not shown any qualities to qualify for the continent jobs so this is IT.
I'm not bothered about the board. The fans will have him out by then. If Ancelotti and Rafa couldn't work their magic, I can't see how Lampard is going to be any better. They should have just given Big Dunc until the end of the season. I think he's earned that chance more than Lampard.

ti vu

Ndombele was signed under Poch, whilst Mourinho signed Lo Celso (though Spurs may have been working on him during Poch's tenure).
Lo Celso loan is with obligation to purchase. Lo Celso was official signed under Mourinho, but that was a ploy by Betis to avoid paying bigger sell on percentage to PSG. It was Poch's signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.