Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
You don’t lose a chance of selling a Jones
They’re not offering to buy him, it’s a loan. If we are going to sell him or loan him, he would expect either a nice package to leave to cover the drastic drop in wages or most of his wages to be covered. Makes no sense. Just keep him as a back up.

Volksie316

To be fair we bought Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo in the summer..
Yeah but we need a midfielder. They did not even need Diaz, as they already have world class forwards.

We desperately need a midfielder and instead of going for one, we let one leave instead.

It makes zero sense and shows that our club, lack ambition.

2E_MUFC

We should sign Kamara regardless of the next manager. If the next manager doesn’t fancy him it’s a cheap deal and he becomes a squad option.

Redfrog

That's the net salary, his gross works out to approximately £150k per week, which seems reasonable pay for a player expected to be a regular starter in top 3 PL side like Liverpool, and he is a 25 yo, signed to 5yr deal, so you will have him for the best part of his prime years.
I just looked to his stats. They are very good this year only and he is 25 already. I am not saying he will flop but he is not as sure thing as make it out.

GBBQ

Considering we’re likely to lose Lingard along with Martial and Diallo before the end of the window as well as clearing VDB and 25% of Jones from the wage bill, you’d wonder if he’d be worth a punt.

JuriM

Considering we’re likely to lose Lingard along with Martial and Diallo before the end of the window as well as clearing VDB and 25% of Jones from the wage bill, you’d wonder if he’d be worth a punt.
No. We have Elanga to get the mins.

peridigm

No. I'm calling Arsenal or New Castle.

Chairman Steve

I bet one of those clubs in for Dembele is Villa. They’re fecking buying everyone that is traditionally out of their league with that Grealish money and Gerrard clout.

GBBQ

No. We have Elanga to get the mins.
It’s be more the right hand side since Rashford and Sancho have been patchy. Also Cavani goes at the end of the season, possibly Ronaldo too, would it be a cost effective investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.