Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think so but it is definitely possible that we see him going to Newcastle on 500k per week
Is that so bad? Yes, Pogba's been great since his return from injury but you just know he's gonna make a mistake in a big game soon enough to cost us. He's 29 next month, injury prone and let's be honest, just did not develop into what we ( maybe unfairly) hoped he would. Time to bid adieu to Paul.

Is that so bad? Yes, Pogba's been great since his return from injury but you just know he's gonna make a mistake in a big game soon enough to cost us. He's 29 next month, injury prone and let's be honest, just did not develop into what we ( maybe unfairly) hoped he would. Time to bid adieu to Paul.
Yeah I fully agree with you mate. My main gripe is that we won’t replace him with someone better.

ti vu

Not very subtle no there. The EL this season is now very competitive. Highly unlikely for Lyon to win it.

Levy would want revenge after Aulas played a blinder on him into paying that much for Ndombele. Levy is Levy so it's a nightmare to negotiate for a low fee. Kettle vs Pot

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Every year there's a lot of Ndombeles, R.Sanches, Bakayokos who are absolutely certain to make it and be upgrade on what we have only to show some desperate fans their real level couple of years later..

Who's the next one? Surely Neves, Tielemans, Kessie could compete for that award perhaps.

On another note how is Nicolo Barella doing? I liked him a lot before his inter move.. or Sandro Tonali the youtube/FM monster?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Conte when asked to compare this Spurs spell with his time at Inter:
It’s always difficult to make comparisons, but if I had to find something similar, it would be the lack of confidence that is inevitable when you start work at a club that hasn’t won in a long time. I saw some situations from the outside that could be developed, but when you get into it, you realise that something…

What happened in January was not easy. We lost four players in January. Four important players for Tottenham, and we brought in only two. So even just in terms of numbers, rather than reinforce the squad, we on paper weakened it. Bentancur and Kulusevski are ideal prospects for Tottenham, because Tottenham are seeking young players they can develop and grow, not players who are ready. That is the issue.
When asked if he can bridge the gap with players who lack experience:
That is the issue. This is the vision and the philosophy of the club. It is inevitable that if you want to grow quicker and if you want to be competitive more rapidly, you need players with a lot of experience, because they also raise the experience level of the overall team. But I repeat, I have realised now that this is the vision of the club.

ti vu

Source:

Conte when asked to compare this Spurs spell with his time at Inter:

When asked if he can bridge the gap with players who lack experience:
:lol: Conte gonna Conte with his unhappiness in transfer dealings.

Not sure whether this means Conte would look for new job in the summer, or Tottenham up their transfer game, though.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Pogba and Rangnick apparently had positive talks before his return in the FA Cup match against Boro, which has made Pogba more motivated to play for United. Despite that, the contract situation hasn't changed; Pogba's still not decided on his future, and the club's still preparing to lose him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Here's the rest of Conte's interview with Sky Italia:

Is Conte currently happy at Spurs?
I am certainly happy with the way we are working, I am happy with the infrastructure that I have found. We are trying to work in an important way to improve from many points of view: football, character, technical and tactical. I think our growth passes through that of every single player. We are doing a lot and I am realising, being inside the situation, that it will take time and patience. There are many young players, even at their first experience in the Premier League, who need to gain experience and increase their level.
He also said that the club's current situation "doesn’t scare me at all," and he then stated that he has a better understanding of how the club currently works (i.e. the quotes from yesterday about not signing established players and looking to instantly improve the team). On Spurs missing any January transfer opportunities:
No, I think Tottenham did what they could at the time. The club, for what it was, did its best. It is very difficult to get two players like Bentancur and Kulusevski to sign in January who, I repeat, are the ideal prospect for Tottenham. Because Tottenham is looking for young players, to be developed, not ready players.

MUFC OK

Pogba and Rangnick apparently had positive talks before his return in the FA Cup match against Boro, which has made Pogba more motivated to play for United. Despite that, the contract situation hasn't changed; Pogba's still not decided on his future, and the club's still preparing to lose him.
No chance Pogba stays, his mind was made up a long time ago. Of the English clubs I could see him at Chelsea, still think PSG will look to plug the Mbappe gap with a big name shirt seller so that's an option.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Translation:

The 2nd Tweet doesn't translate the last line, which states that Sergi Roberto's contract renewal isn't a priority at this time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
[Lazio player] Luis Alberto talking about his future with Gerard Romero [on his Twitch channel]: “I've been saying it for a long time: I'd like to go back to Spain. I have three more years on my contract, but I really want to. We'll see if it's soon or not. I want to come back and have fun."

Jibbs

Who doesn’t like making millions without breaking a sweat.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Makoto Hasebe has signed a 5-year contract, which includes playing his last season at 2022/23 before joining the coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.