g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepers

Cynical side of me says part of new contract negotiations are not going his way.
First thought that came to mind is he has finally realised he wouldn't get the same money at any other club, and his options are also very limited now.

Red_toad

First thought that came to mind is he has finally realised he wouldn't get the same money at any other club, and his options are also very limited now.
United are in a strong position to negotiate with him. They should be aiming to reduce his income. As a reflex keeper his game will deteriorate much faster then keepers with a more rounded skill set.

gajender

United are in a strong position to negotiate with him. They should be aiming to reduce his income. As a reflex keeper his game will deteriorate much faster then keepers with a more rounded skill set.
He has contract upto 2023 plus another year contract option available to Club under no circumstances we should be stupid enough to offer another extended contract to him even on reduced terms , even though it sounds harsh with him in rich vein of form we should be actively trying to move him on or atleast bring a more rounded keeper to take his place as soon as next season if we really want to become more progressive and modern team .

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Madrid likes Aurélien Tchouaméni a lot, but the amount Monaco is asking for is very high: either the French lower their demands or it will be difficult. Barça has been following the kid for some time, since Planes was at the club: it was one of his goals. [Several] Premier [League clubs] are attentive.
EDIT: English Tweet

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
That's right. With Tolisso looking likely to leave, they do need a new midfielder. However, Bayern Munich have yet to approach Ajax or the player for a transfer.
And Roca seemingly also on the outs as well.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Araujo: He wants to continue but the club warns that he will not reach the Premier offers. His environment expects Barça to make a move
Gavi: There is still a long way to go but there is a good predisposition on both sides. will be done
Nico: Waiting. They had to review the contract after the [high] market [demand]
  • Araujo's contract renewal is being postponed by the club.
  • Araujo's entourage is aware of United's "crazy" interest in the player.
  • Another English club is also interested.
  • Barcelona will be unable to match the higher offers from English clubs.
  • The entourage, however, is waiting for Barcelona to improve their offer before addressing any outside interest.
    • Araujo is happy at Barcelona and wants to renew with them.
    • Apparently, Araujo himself isn't going after the money, but his camp want a contract that reflects his higher value to the team.
Also from the article:
  • Not much progress on renewing both Gavi and Nico's contracts
  • All of Araujo, Gavi, and Nico are focused on the team for now rather than the contract negotiations.
  • All three players want to stay at Barcelona.
  • Gavi has a €50m release clause.
    • Barcelona will be unable him if he leaves.
    • Both sides (Barcelona, Gavi) are confident that an agreement will be reached.

Red_toad

Source:

• Araujo's contract renewal is being postponed by the club.
  • Araujo's entourage is aware of United's "crazy" interest in the player.
  • Another English club is also interested.
  • Barcelona will be unable to match the higher offers from English clubs.
  • The entourage, however, is waiting for Barcelona to improve their offer before addressing any outside interest.
    • Araujo is happy at Barcelona and wants to renew with them.
    • Apparently, Araujo himself isn't going after the money, but his camp want a contract that reflects his higher value to the team.
Superb defender would love him at United, but who's leaving if he comes in?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Provinciale Zeeuwse Courant

Gravenberch on the links to other clubs:
It lies with my agent and my father. I do not know if I will leave this summer. What I do know is that I will not leave if Ajax does not earn anything from me. I’ve played here the whole youth. Ajax has always been good to me. I owe a lot to the club. Then I can’t afford to leave on a transfer fee basis. That will not happen.

On the other hand, it is not bad to step out of your comfort zone. A different league, different football, different life, different people around you. But that could also happen when you are 22. I think you have it largely in your own hands. I assume my own quality, and if it happens next summer, I feel ready. But it’s still a long way off.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Now this I wasn't aware of. Interesting. In that case, who else are they planning to bring in? They lack depth in the midfield area as is.
Indeed it seems a bit strange. Nagelsmann might see Musiala as more of a central mid.
Kimmich, Goretzka, Musiala, Gravenberch(?), Sabitzer, Wanner… It‘s okay but nothing to write home about.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Kessié continues to interest Barça but without entering auctions

Barça maintains its interest in signing the Milan midfielder, whose contract ends on June 30
Summary in English:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Barça does not lose track of Ryan Gravenberch (19 years old), a pivot that emerged from the lower categories of Ajax and about whom there are already good reports at the Barça club.

With a contract until 2023, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are bidding for his signing.

Ryan Gravenberch, Ajax pivot, remains under Barça watch to reinforce the midfield next season
Short summary in English:

Status
Not open for further replies.