Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Info: #Newcastle has made an offer for Darwin Nunez in recent weeks.

• Several European clubs, notably in England, are trying to sign the striker from #Benfica

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Ginter on the Aston Villa links:
I would like to hold back on specific clubs or domestic and foreign issues for the time being. But of course, you talk to different people and you have a few things that are important to you. Then you will see everything else.
On making a decision for his future:
At the moment, I talk a lot with my family and with other people I trust. It’s difficult to come up with a timeline, but I don’t think it will be too long before there’s anything to announce. But whether it will ultimately be in one, two or three weeks – I have no idea. I don’t think it will take much longer. If something is fixed, it will also be reported. But until then you have to be patient.
On the factors to consider for his future:
Of course, it’s also about the family environment, that was always great here at Gladbach. In addition, for me it is also about the club itself, about the fact that it has potential and is ambitious and that the sporting role planned for me fits. In addition, it is always important for a player that the coach likes you. There are a few sporty things, a few aside from that and ultimately you weigh things up. There will never be 100% security beforehand anyway, but you try to decide as well as possible.

JuriM

1 Ferenc Puskás Centre-Forward 38 years 07 months 19 days
2 Paco Buyo Goalkeeper 38 years 02 months 03 days
3 Jerzy Dudek Goalkeeper 38 years 01 month 28 days
4 Alfredo di Stéfano Second Striker 37 years 10 months 23 days

Luka got a chance.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
THIS is exactly why we can never off-load players.
I feel sorry for Ten Hag.

He'll come in, we won't shift the players who will never play. Those players will remain disaffected. The leaks will start. The division in the dressing room will remain.

He's on a hiding to nothing.

Do you want us to sell a player under a long term contract and who could also be future England no.1 for 10m?
Yes, if that's what it takes to cleanse the dressing room. We've sold plenty of players on the cheap when its necessary. God knows its necessary now.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They might see it as someone might pay it but it can be negotiated down if necessary. Set it too low and people will moan we are giving players away.

Robertd0803

Yes, if that's what it takes to cleanse the dressing room. We've sold plenty of players on the cheap when its necessary. God knows its necessary now.
Only problem is if we need the money from sales for any incomings. Then we will try milk every penny.

R'hllor

Do you want us to sell a player under a long term contract and who could also be future England no.1 for 10m?
Ah yes famous long term contracts on highly unbalanced money that protects the value of a player. Slap unbalanced price tag on it and we have full wombo combo.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Ah yes famous long term contracts on highly unbalanced money that protects the value of a player. Slap unbalanced price tag on it and we have full wombo combo.
Not saying that we should not sell him if nobody meets the asking price but I just think the club can't win here. They try to sell for good money, people moan. They sell for peanuts, people moan saying how Chelsea and Liverpool are able to sell for high fees.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Not saying that we should not sell him if nobody meets the asking price but I just think the club can't win here. They try to sell for good money, people moan. They sell for peanuts, people moan saying how Chelsea and Liverpool are able to sell for high fees.
You usually have much higher wages than us on players that had potential. Makes it really difficult to move them…… as we are about to experience with moving big Rom.

R'hllor

How about they try to sell a player for good money before they offer them contract extension that increases their wages 2-3x out of fear of losing them (or protecting non existing value, so they dont go as free agents), while they did feck all to earn such wages.

So, yea they try to sell for good money (which is not realistic due wages) and for same reason they sell for peanuts. We are also not capable to improve players or potrait illusion that they are improved that make them look as value for money asked.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
We probably could have sold Henderson for around £40 million a couple of years ago, but I doubt we will have many takers around that price now. £25-30 million at a push IMO.

Last edited:

ayushreddevil9

How about they try to sell a player for good money before they offer them contract extension that increases their wages 2-3x out of fear of losing them (or protecting non existing value, so they dont go as free agents), while they did feck all to earn such wages.

So, yea they try to sell for good money (which is not realistic due wages) and for same reason they sell for peanuts. We are also not capable to improve players or potrait illusion that they are improved that make them look as value for money asked.
I agree with the wages part but I will criticize the club if they fail to sell him after the window is shut. Not at the moment.

ayushreddevil9

You usually have much higher wages than us on players that had potential. Makes it really difficult to move them…… as we are about to experience with moving big Rom.
You're in luck because the striker market is dogshit after Haaland and Mbappe.

joedirt87

if the alternate is killing his value while paying wages and potentially losing him for free down the road then yes. the club has to make a decision on Henderson, it's been coming for a couple seasons now.

Last edited:

BenitoSTARR

Scout
We probably could have sold Henderson for around £40 million a couple of what’s ago, but I doubt we will have many takers around that price now. £25-30 million at a push IMO.
Thing is £25-30m wouldn’t be a terrible fee for someone who hasn’t staked a claim to be a top GK yet. It would release high wages and give us more funds to fix higher priority positions.

Summer 22’
DM
CM
RW
ST

Winter 22’
(Early summer if possible)

Summer 23’
GK
CB
RB

Status