Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFC OK

Weird that we no longer showed any interest when there is not many options for that midfielder signing we're looking for.
The club probably thinks, and has probably told ETH that we have a perfectly adequate CDM already in Mctominay.

The fact he’s even remotely rated at this stage is damn scary, worst player in our team.

Red_toad

The club probably thinks, and has probably told ETH that we have a perfectly adequate CDM already in Mctominay.

The fact he’s even remotely rated at this stage is damn scary, worst player in our team.
Or just maybe Ten Hag has eyes and the ability to spot talent. Feckin people in a panic before the window opens every single season! When does it end….

Varun1

Or just maybe Ten Hag has eyes and the ability to spot talent. Feckin people in a panic before the window opens every single season! When does it end….
Probably the same people that were moaning when we didn't sign Aurier, Meunier, Lo Celso, Soumaré, Reguilon etc.
I especially remember the Aurier episode!!

And also, calling it a free signing when there's a hefty signing on fee, and in Kamara's case, sounds like hefty wages as well.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It would concern me if we gave him a new deal, would this be ETH or a club move?

Why would we do this? His form has fallen off a cliff in 2022. He was playing very well in the 1st half of the season but has been terrible since then.

Corridor of Uncertainty

Why would we do this? His form has fallen off a cliff in 2022. He was playing very well in the 1st half of the season but has been terrible since then.
FFS, this club never changes. 2 new contracts for both Bruno and De Gea within the last few months. No-one rewards failure like us.

gajender

Awesome news! Let me drink the tears of the DDG haters! :drool:
Though I realised Posters who believe De Gea is a great keeper might be deluded but if they believe this source is credible then it just further confirms the point .

Marcelinho87

Than it's not that outrageous as long as we keep in check his salary. He's been our best player this season.
He is bound to be our best player when we are conceding 100 shots a game, chances are he is going to save a few.

Next year his distribution and his command of the area NEEDS to improve or he should go too.

Nickelodeon

I've been De Gea's biggest fan but he is significantly left behind in terms of requirement from a modern keeper. He isn't commanding in the box and doesn't seem to be the keeper who would support a high line through distribution or rushing out. Ten Hag either has to get more out of him or he should've been let go next season. Let's hope he's able to add new skills to his game.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
FFS, this club never changes. 2 new contracts for both Bruno and De Gea within the last few months. No-one rewards failure like us.
How has DDG been a failure? Him and Ronnie have carried the team this season.
Admittedly the timing for Bruno’s renewal is a little off, but he’s been so good for us since joining he deserves a little slack. Excited to see how he improves under Erik. Stop finding reasons to be outraged!

Welbeckham

How has DDG been a failure? Him and Ronnie have carried the team this season.
Admittedly the timing for Bruno’s renewal is a little off, but he’s been so good for us since joining he deserves a little slack. Excited to see how he improves under Erik. Stop finding reasons to be outraged!
De Gea is holding the team back. He’s a very limited, mentally and physically soft goalkeeper, I would take most of the other number ones in PL over him. An active, commanding, modern GK would instantly make us much better.

The last contract extension was already a terrible mistake, which everyone in their right minds knew at the time.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
De Gea is holding the team back. He’s a very limited, mentally and physically soft goalkeeper, I would take most of the other number ones in PL over him. An active, commanding, modern GK would instantly make us much better.

The last contract extension was already a terrible mistake, which everyone in their right minds knew at the time.
We need to look at replacing and improving on him, sure. But he's not 'holding the team back' is he :lol:

Kostov

Yes but club have option for a further year.
Then it's another stupid decision by the club.

He is bound to be our best player when we are conceding 100 shots a game, chances are he is going to save a few.

Next year his distribution and his command of the area NEEDS to improve or he should go too.
Chances are he is going to save a few... is not really an argument to be fair. DDG has spoiled us with some majestic shot stopping so now when he pulls out some world class saves we take it for granted. However I think it's stupid to give him a new contract if we have an option to extend to 2024. Or maybe it's with a wage downgrade which is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.