Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Miller

Why would any CL team want him? He's not that good. He'd get into Leicester's team but not good enough for any of the top 6. He's old too. Great player for a team like Villa nonetheless
Diego Carlos was electes by Uefa the best CB in La Liga 2020 and was estatistically in the team of the season by OptaJose 2022/2022. You only need to read the reaction of Sevilla fans on twitter to see you dont know what you are talking about. But the problem is not even that all your posts about those Villa deals today were wrong. The problem is you say obvious wrong things with an impressive confidence.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

He should fit into Marsch’s system nicely, but if/when he gets sacked Aaronson might struggle for minutes.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

He should fit into Marsch’s system nicely, but if/when he gets sacked Aaronson might struggle for minutes.
Pretty big fee, isn't it? That's about as much as Dortmund paid for Adeyemi, basically Leipzig's record sale.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Pretty big fee, isn't it? That's about as much as Dortmund paid for Adeyemi, basically Leipzig's record sale.
Yeah. Not shocked he went there based on Marsch, but the fee was shocking.He is a really good player, not WC or even close to it, but he should thrive in the system.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Most of these contacts are being reported by less reliable media outlets. I'd wait until the more reliable ones report on most of them.
Yeah we’re going to be linked to everyone this summer although Mukiele is cheap and stood out for me watching Leipzig in the Europa league. Seemed similar to AWB in being very good winning the ball back but better on the ball in deep areas.

ti vu

I hope this would trigger the domino effect on Mane-Lewandowski-FdJ. The fee is kinda unreasonably low, even with one year left. Timing is extreme important if we are to believe in rumor on Barcelona deadline. There is no time for Bayern play hard bargain with Liverpool.

Rolaholic

I hope this would trigger the domino effect on Mane-Lewandowski-FdJ. The fee is kinda unreasonable low even with one year left. Timing is extreme important if we are to believe in rumor on Barcelona deadline. There is no time for Bayern play hard bargain with Liverpool.
Maybe they accept that fee for Mane with the promise of sending them Gnabry for cheap back.

They'd be overloaded with wingers if they bring him in and Gnabry isn't renewing with a little over a year left on his deal

M4YON

Interesting. This didn't come up in the feed because it contained more than 2 Tweets. That's good to know.
Yes it's a rule, we're not allowed to post more than two on one comment(I been told off previously), this is probably the reason why.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We need to be all over this. Covers everything we need at forward, and comes really cheap for a player of his caliber, plus between his age and Benzema's means it won't keep Rodrygo down the pecking order for long

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Wonder what Liverpool do if Mané goes. Do they replace him with a new signing that’ll then be the backup for Diaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.