Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarUnited4ever

Pretty big fee, isn't it? That's about as much as Dortmund paid for Adeyemi, basically Leipzig's record sale.
Werner would be Leipzig's biggest sale, right?

You mean Salzburg, as Adeyemi & Aaronson are with Salzburg before their moves this summer

bucky

Hopefully true. Given how limited the options for proven ball-winning midfielders are and with Tchouaméni out of the picture in all likelihood, I think he would be worth the punt. He's very raw though.

Red_toad

Posted about him the last time Derby were on telly in the championship thread. Looks a proper talent.
Rapid left footed right winger, who will probably develop into a striker. Looks a good prospect and has all the things Ten Hag likes for the position.

Teja

What sort of wages must Villa be offering to lure this pedigree of player? They’re going to be a serious side next season.

Also wonder how that affects our pursuit of Koundé…
I wish we gave them Maguire for 40M instead :-/

OmarUnited4ever

No, I'm just getting it in before the press starts to link us to him.
He would be too expensive since Everton survived relegation, if he is available for 30M at most, then he would be a decent option for the forward line, he would suit ETH's style of pressing forwards.

ForeverRed1

Villa really building something here. Not sure stevie G is the guy but then most the players they signed have gone there because he is there.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Hopefully true. Given how limited the options for proven ball-winning midfielders are and with Tchouaméni out of the picture in all likelihood, I think he would be worth the punt. He's very raw though.
Is he better than Kamara ? Also Laimer seems like a better fit for United than a pure DM. Leipzig doesnt want to sell to Bayern either

ti vu

I don't think he's worth his release clause, but doesn't it sound weirdly inviting by specifying the release clause amount publicly in this case?

Last edited:

M4YON

Paolo Maldini
"Leão non transferable? That's right. We took him off the Lille bench by paying 24 million for him and immediately put a 150 million clause on him. Negotiations for Divock Origi are on the right track."

M4YON

Manchester United, Arsenal and Newcastle United all linked but most strongly to united.

Barcelona are also interested but don't intend to pay anywhere near the €50 million wolves want instead trying to send 3 players the other way in exchange, hence the cheeky reference.

M4YON

Barcelona expected to pay €25-€30 million for him should Leeds have gone down and more if they remained in the PL. Even though Leeds avoided relegation Barcelona won't pay more than the €25-30 million previously mentioned to Barca by Deco.

Varun1

Yeah. Not shocked he went there based on Marsch, but the fee was shocking.He is a really good player, not WC or even close to it, but he should thrive in the system.
I wonder if the Jean-Kévin Augustin situation drove up the price for Aaronson.

Jezpeza

Villa really building something here. Not sure stevie G is the guy but then most the players they signed have gone there because he is there.
they look like they will be quite strong in midfield but I can foresee issues with their current crop of forwards because Bailey and Watkins seem more suited to counter attack football than possession. But suppose their window isnt finished yet and gerrard has been playing a 4321

Smores

Barcelona expected to pay €25-€30 million for him should Leeds have gone down and more if they remained in the PL. Even though Leeds avoided relegation Barcelona won't pay more than the €25-30 million previously mentioned to Barca by Deco.
I'm surprised we're not involved at that price.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I wonder if the Jean-Kévin Augustin situation drove up the price for Aaronson.
Good point. Whatever the case that is a shockingly high transfer fee. It’s the second highest ever payed for an American, even higher than McKennie’s move to Juve.

saivet

I'm surprised we're not involved at that price.
I doubt he will be sold at that price. They stayed up and won't look to sell their best player who is attracting interest from big clubs for a small profit on what they bought him for. Looks like Barca trying to force Leeds into selling cheap.

bucky

Is he better than Kamara ? Also Laimer seems like a better fit for United than a pure DM. Leipzig doesnt want to sell to Bayern either
Kamara has more experience and is more polished. They are different types of players though. This was basically Koné's first full season in top flight football, whereas Kamara has had 4 full seasons already. I don't really rate Laimer that highly. I'd rather take a chance on a more talented player like Koné.

Last edited:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Quite the career path for him. He was playing for Flyeralarm Admira until he was 22 years old, then he moved to 2. Bundesliga and now he has Bayern and Dortmund competing for his signature.

Man-United

Might as well re sign Ben Foster. Won't be secure with a backup of either Bachmann or Darlow.

Status
Not open for further replies.