Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Absolute nonsense in this day and age. He will not fetch that and anyone paying that will soon see their club in financial straits
Leeds paid 30m for James. I would be disappointed if we can't get 60-70m from PSG for Martial.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yes, they are. But if they cough up 70m for Martial, I'd take that all day long.
Looking at the bigger picture, this just spirals out of control. PSG paying or demanding ridiculous money just means a club like West Ham then thinking “ well Rice is worth 80m then”

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Looking at the bigger picture, this just spirals out of control. PSG paying or demanding ridiculous money just means a club like West Ham then thinking “ well Rice is worth 80m then”
Yes, we're way past that now. It began with Chelsea and Real, and was greatly exacerbated by PSG, and Barca too. We're not innocent ourselves here, having wasted enormous amounts in the market, but the biggest damage we've done to ourselves is in terms of wages.

From a United perspective, I'd a million times more rather keep Cavani for the season and let Martial go for good money, than the other way around. Martial is a high earner and has no confidence and zero fight in him. I wouldn't try to whore him out this summer purely because his stock is so low, but if PSG are sniffing (big if) then let's do it.

Robertd0803

Gotta keep people watching his twitch show
Exactly and people keep falling for it.

Is that just what you're doing now?

None of this is new. Most links with United are done to drive traffic. If it winds someone up then by now they should know to just not keep tabs on deadline day. It's all part of the fun. When fun stops..... Stop, just have an app like one football and turn notifications on. If anyrhing concrete happens, you'll know fairly quickly but can otherwise just go about your business without the stress.
Im good, pretty clear that we are done and Romanos random comments are clearly designed to keep fans hanging on his every word (and good business in that from his point of view lets be honest), but the annoying thing is the fans that enable it.

Not including myself in that one because I dont think he is the be all and end all that others treat him as but his approach works for him and makes him money so fair play to him I guess. He found his market.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
He probably means Rondón to Everton
And later Richarlison to Paris and...:drool:

dal

Anything over £30 million for Martial will be a job well done. He won’t get the game time this year with the below all clearly ahead of him.

Rashford, Sancho, Greenwood, Pogba, Cavani, Ronaldo, Bruno.

Gosh our attack is just so world class.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Even if they do.... just, why? They don't need him in the slightest. I don't even think he starts for them. Just swapping one bench for another.
Because unlike us they are determined to give themselves the depth to really go for it.

Fox outside the box

Exactly and people keep falling for it.

Im good, pretty clear that we are done and Romanos random comments are clearly designed to keep fans hanging on his every word (and good business in that from his point of view lets be honest), but the annoying thing is the fans that enable it.

Not including myself in that one because I dont think he is the be all and end all that others treat him as but his approach works for him and makes him money so fair play to him I guess. He found his market.
I kind of assumed that would be the case but I just find it a bit odd to be annoyed by something that doesn't impact you and you aren't involved in. The world must be a well annoying place haha.

ghagua

I remember that exchange in his thread. It would've been Angel all over again.
Exactly what I was trying to point out. Why on earth would you want to touch a player who does not want to be here? There is a reason why United did not push for him considering his age and the transfer fee.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
200K north for a reliable backup? Boateng's wages isn't going to be cheap, i think
Look at the clubs interested in him. Which one is going to offer 200k a week? And even so, allright. I'm not saying we need to sign no matter what, i'm saying we should make an attempt so long as it's cheap

Danillaco

Surely the club can hijack the saul loan deal?
Loan with option, not obligation, to buy.

It can't get easier than that, especially with Chelsea being stacked in midfield and Saul surely getting starting spot at United.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We need more official announcements.

He joins Juventus on loan with a purchase obligation. Details (according to Francesco Porzio):
  • Two-year loan
    • €3m for 1st season
    • €4m for 2nd season
  • Purchase obligation
    • €28m payable in 3 yeras
    • €3m in bonuses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.