Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo143

Why is that? Do you not have faith that a top class coach like ETH can get him firing again?

If Ole can get him playing well, which he did for a long time, then surely a top class coach has a chance too right?
The problem is Rashford is average player who is hyped because he is English. He has been very poor and one of the main reasons we are here at #6 with no UCL. Time to clear out the deadwood.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Hold on, what are they saying, his form is a bit shit? Are we buying a dud?

I thought he was supposed to be good.
Nah, he's good. He just hasn't been a good fit for Barcelona, and since they've spent a ton of money on other signings, they're okay with letting Frenkie de Jong go to make up for those costs.

diarm

Yet another Moussa Sissoko.
If I have a son, I'm going to call him Moussa Sissoko Dembele.

He'll be half Irish, half Singaporean and all his grandparents will hate it, but I don't care - his chances of playing professional football will be roughly 480,000 times higher.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If I have a son, I'm going to call him Moussa Sissoko Dembele.

He'll be half Irish, half Singaporean and all his grandparents will hate it, but I don't care - his chances of playing professional football will be roughly 480,000 times higher.
Throw in a Koulibaly/Traore or Toure and he’ll be a dead cert.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Of course he's a Pep Guardiola is my idol as well.
Assistant to McLaren at Twente, assistant to Stevens and Nagelsmann at Hoffenheim, assistant to Ten Hag at Ajax and then assistant to Koeman at Barca. I'd say his coaching experience is well rounded.

Kaushal

Best defender never to win the CL. I'm sure that European Cup with Italy takes the sting off it though. Incredible career he's had.
Fabio Cannavaaro
Lilian Thuram
Laurent Blanc
Gianluca Zambrotta

Depends how much you rate them but anyone out of the four better ?

Widow

SAFMUTD

Why is that? Do you not have faith that a top class coach like ETH can get him firing again?

If Ole can get him playing well, which he did for a long time, then surely a top class coach has a chance too right?
I dont think is only up to Ten Hag to get Rashford firing again, the player himself must demonstrate hunger and will to improve. I think it sends a terrible message to be talking about contract renewals with a player that has had a terrible year, specially with a new mananger incoming.

Let Ten Hag arrive, judge Rashford and let him earn that renovation. Lets set the bar higher for our players, worst case scenario Rashford has a wonderful season and we must negotiate with him with the risk of him leaving for free. Do you really think he's going to find many teams that can pay him what he currently earns? I doubt it.

Another scenario is we renew him, he feels untouchable, I mean having a shit year and still getting a new contract who wouldnt? he keeps his awful form and we're stucked with another overpaid underachieving player.

sparx99

‘weighing up a potential move’
Not exactly the same as 95% done.

Guys this is never happening, trust me.
Frenkie would only leave if Barca forced him, which they can’t.
Can't they? They have forced out multiple players over the years. They show nothing but disregard for players. Just look at the rhetoric around Dembele in January.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Looks like there is actually some meat to the Haller rumors.

Dazzmondo

Oriol Domenech on Romero's twitch stream saying ETH wants De Ligt too!

Status
Not open for further replies.