Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPace

He has 6 goals in total in his two full seasons of senior football. That's not great and not what you'd call a 'goalscorer'.
He's 22, I meant when he's the finished article. He's not like a Gray or McNeil type who needs it to feet, he'll run in behind, and he seems to have improved when I've seen him lately, so I think he's probably going to score a healthy number of goals in due time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Madrid have done their homework on Bellingham
Key points:

More info: City, Liverpool (still in contention even if some outlets ruled them out), and PSG are still involved.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It depends on how close Chelsea get here. Arsenal are close to €10m off Shakhthar's asking price with their latest offer. Regardless, they'll need to convince Mudryk to join them. At this time, he's fully set on joining Arsenal.

EDIT: Romano mentions that Arsenal's full offer is valued at €95m. If that's the case, then I don't see how Chelsea can make an offer that'll rival that. Maybe they can offer a higher guaranteed fee?

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:

Matt Law reports that Arsenal's last offer is valued in total between £75m and £80m, whilst this Chelsea offer is actually valued close to £88m (€100m).

Last edited:

Señor Sloppy

Tier 1:

Matt Law reports that Arsenal's last offer is valued in total between £75m and £80m, whilst this Chelsea offer is actually valued close to £100m.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it came to light that Boehly spent a lot of hours playing Football Manager before he bought Chelsea.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Leeds United signs promising French striker Georginio Rutter from Hoffenheim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.