Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I mean we were gazumped by Barca to several targets last summer. We get it as much as we dish it out. The game is the game.
Players/clubs were choosing Barca over Chelsea for the money?

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Liverpool doing their shite early as per. Expect them to have a few rapped up before we even know our situation for the window.

That said, I'm pretty calm about them getting Mac Allister in. They need mor physical presence in their midfield, their technical options are pretty good right now already.

Dazzmondo

Fee getting lower and lower
If MacAllister is going for less than £45m I think Caicedo would definitely be available for £60m which seemed to me a realistic price until I saw these crazy high MacAllister prices. We should be strongly considering Caicedo imo.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Gabri Veiga cried with relief. For his last few months and for leaving the team he loves in Primera.

Celta continues to be clear that he is leaving and when you put yourself in the hands of Pini Zahavi, it's for a reason.

And yes, there is a team with an advantage to sign him.
Key point translated:

The other teams that were tracking Veiga's situation: Newcastle United, Manchester City, Manchester United

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Ogbonna and the Conference League: 'Fiorentina dangerous, our football never goes out of fashion. I would like to stay at West Ham"
The relevant quote:
My desire has always been to stay. The club is aware of it and we’re talking about it. We’re just waiting for the end of the season to define things. I look forward to staying, and West Ham know the respect I have for the club and the fans and all I’ve given over the years we’ve been together.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2): Joaquim Piera
Rúben Neves will arrive with (a lot of) internal noise.

Wolverhampton's Portuguese pivot is a club signing and his arrival is linked to the departure of Ansu Fati.
Ruben Neves will sign a 4-year contract with Barcelona.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
If MacAllister is going for less than £45m I think Caicedo would definitely be available for £60m which seemed to me a realistic price until I saw these crazy high MacAllister prices. We should be strongly considering Caicedo imo.
Brighton turned down more than that in January from arsenal. Why would they accept less now?

Dazzmondo

Brighton turned down more than that in January from arsenal. Why would they accept less now?
Because that was mid-season when they had a chance for European football and they had already lost a couple important players. Selling now they'll actually have the time to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.